It was a busy week in our household with Conley's one year check up (12 month post coming next week), Nolan had MDO orientation, dogs had their vet appointment, and working on Nolan's upcoming birthday party in October. Check out my 3rd Birthday Pinterest page!
I also was busy on the blog with my giveaway (have you entered?), forum post and blog post at The SITS Girls.
***Nolan and his new nap mat for school, and the most ADORABLE shirts for his birthday!***
Oh and on Saturday I was hanging out with these girls celebrating Abigail's baby coming in October. It was so great seeing everyone! Check out Sarah's blog to see the great details of the "You Are My Sunshine" shower that her and Kristy put together. It was adorable!
(Kristy, Abigail, Sarah, Conley, and I)
How was your week?
Natalie


Sounds like a fun week. D starts MDO next week. I love those shirts you had made for Nolan's party. They are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteNolan's shirts are super cute. It's been crazy over here too. Now, I'm rushing around trying to get ready for the in-laws to visit. Why does that always happen on the busiest of weeks? My house looks like it has been ransacked. Eeeks. Maybe I should just stick with that story when they come in. Hope your weekend is a bit slower!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shirts. We always have crazy weeks, it seems, although this was more mellow than usual. Other than the switch from blogger to self-hosted Wordpress. That was rather sudden! And Des is into climbing everything lately so there are a lot more booms and thuds in the house.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Everyone looks so fresh and happy in that last picture...I love those days! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteI just love reading your updates about your awesome family. How cute are your boys.
ReplyDeleteJDaniel started school this week. I have missed him a lot, but he is loving kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteLove that firemans theme!
ReplyDeleteThis week FLEW by! I can't believe this time next week we'll be gearing up to watch the VOLS in their first game!
ReplyDeleteYou are busy for sure! I am gerting startex on my granddaughters fifth bday party also in October. Glad it's not to early to start on it. What a great group shot. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute t-shirts! So glad you had a lovely yet busy week :) And 3 in October? That is crazy!!
ReplyDeleteThose shirts are super-cute. Sounds like it was a lovely week. :)
ReplyDeleteHaving a reason to get together with friends is always SUCH a treat! You look like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you. Your little man is so sweet and cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat nap mat is so adorable. I had a really good week :)
ReplyDeleteCan't even believe that our babies will be 3 years old soon... ADORE those shirts, and love that nap mat too!! Go Momma! :)
ReplyDeleteCue nap mat! My guys are done with those but I used to love the ones I had for them. :) And great shot of you and your friends. Hope you had a relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat nap mat is so cute! Always fun to be able to get together with friends especially when a party is involved. Hoep you have a good week
ReplyDeleteLOVE the adorable birthday shirt and the matching one for baby bro!
ReplyDelete