I know, I know I am on a bloggy break, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw that Shell was doing her fabulous Rockin' the Bump link up again this year. So I will be short and sweet and get to the pics!
The top two photos were when I was pregnant with Nolan...I think I was 23 weeks. I was 28 weeks in the bottom left with Conley, and the last one I was 39 weeks. I really love this one because it's just a sweet moment between Nolan and I. I can't believe how much he's grown since then!
Now it's your turn, show off those sweet baby bumps and link up with Shell!
Are you following us on Bloglovin'? Google Reader goes away soon!
Natalie

You look great in all of your pics!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any pics of me with a baby bump. Now, I really didn't have a huge one since Addie was so small but I do wish I would have at least one showing me pregnant.
You looked fabulous - like a maternity model! I like this new link up! I may have to dig for photos.
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet picture of you and Nolan. You looked fab!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and so happy! I agree with Tamara. You could be a maternity model!
ReplyDeleteYou looked fantastic! That one with you and Nolan is such a tender moment.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely do rock the bumps! Fun link up!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't use bloglovin, but I read my blogs in my blogger dashboard through GFC which isn't going away! If you don't read your blogs actually in Google Reader, nothing will change for you. :)
You have definitely had two cute little bumps :) And they turned into two adorable baby boys! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou were too cute with those bumps! When are we gonna see you with baby #3 bump :)
ReplyDeleteOh no. You were one of those "too beautiful for words" pregnant women. So lovely! I can't wait to do this!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful in all your pics!
ReplyDeletePregnancy looks so good on you!
ReplyDeleteLove those pics, especially the last one with Nolan resting his head on your baby bump!! Pregnancy sure does look good on you. Is this a foreshadowing of baby number 3?? :)
ReplyDeleteLove these! My favorite though is the one of you and Nolan. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove these!
ReplyDeleteyou look so good!! do you ever look bad?
ReplyDeleteyeah, I don't think there are too many rocking the bump pictures of me. I got so big -- just in the tummy thankfully. but soooo big. LOL
that last pic is just the sweetest thing.
You look so lovely & summery & happy! Love! Such cute pics, the last one with Nolan is my fav. :) Adorbs!
ReplyDeleteLove the bump pictures - so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI really like the one of you and Nolan on the bottom left too. It's so natural and sweet.
ReplyDeleteYou look great with a bump!!!! And I just love the one with Nolan on the bottom to...so sweet:) I hope you're enjoying your bloggy break and having a fun summer with your fam!
ReplyDelete