Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Back to the Blogging World

I'm baaaack! Well I think I'm back.  It's been great having a bloggy break, but I think I am ready to come back.

It worked out great because my husband was out of town, so I was extra busy with the boys.

Last Sunday my husband and I went white water rafting and had a blast!  I really want to go back soon.  If you have the opportunity to try it, definitely go for it.

I took Nolan to Little Gym and had a cookie date with him:

Then these boys were up to their usual shenanigans:


And we are planning on more fun activities withe local 4th of July parade tomorrow, and the aquarium on Saturday.

I've got a few posts in the work...like Conley's 10 months...even though he's almost 11 months.

I'm going to catch up on my blog reading, but I might only be commenting on your newest post so I don't feel overwhelmed.

Hope you are having a great summer so far!

Natalie

26 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Glad you enjoyed white water rafting. I've done it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes if daddy is working late, I take Drew to Gymboree open gym and we get a Panera cookie after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Your post made me crack up because I often find my three-year-old (almost four!) in her brother's crib. She won't bother him if he's sleeping but the second he wakes up she runs in there and climbs in and he's often too tired to appreciate it fully. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! I totally understand being overwhelmed with reading after being away for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a cookie date!! :)
    Welcome back, Natalie!! --The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back :)

    Oh, when can we put the bumper pads back on the crib?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back. I LOOOOOVE white water rafting! Haven't been in several years. Need to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! A blog hiatus every now & then is good for the soul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you are back!

    White water rafting is a blast! We did the Ocoee when I was a teenager and I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am available for any and all cookie dates. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breaks are always good, esp when you're flying solo! Glad you got through that week. Enjoy your 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! I took a two week break to catch my breath and came back refreshed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you had a great bloggy vacation! I love white water rafting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! I love the idea of a cookie date!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back, Natalie!
    I have always wanted to try white water rafting - looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back! I love WW Rafting. I also did it in Costa Rica - tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY!!! Welcome back chica...glad you had a nice break:) WW rafting sounds like such a blast...I'm dying to go...just not on anything super intense...im a scaredy cat like that;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. During the summer, I just try to get one post in every 1-2 weeks. I enjoy the break so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hallo! White water rafting sounds awesome! Glad you had a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  20. white water rafting is definitely on my to do list... it looks SO fun!

    i hope you guys had an awesome 4th of july weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you had fun white water rafting! I've been taking blogging breaks too and it's making life a bit easier (and more enjoyable!).

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like you had fun white water rafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad you are back! I have been an absent blogger lately too. Once I get behind, it is overwhelming to play catch up. I am working on it too.
    As always, your boys are precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. White water rafting is fun! So awesome you and your hubby got to go.
    Love the picture of them in the crib together.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome back!! So glad you have been having loads of fun on your break :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips