This year I decided to be a little more crafty than usual and actually did a few Pinterest crafts.
My bloggy friend Emmy posted this idea, and I couldn't help but try it out!
I also did a "ticket booklet" that included tickets for a massage next Friday, golf with his dad next Saturday, and a white water rafting trip for the two of us next Sunday. The last photo is a bag full of Hershey's kisses! You can find the printable here.
My husband is a wonderful dad to our two boys. I love watching him play with them...Nolan runs to see him as soon as he walks in the door, and Conley lights up and giggles as soon as he sees him. He puts his family first, and I couldn't ask for a better partner. Happy Father's Day sweetie!
Natalie


I love those crafts, and I often do ticket books.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous you get to go rafting!
Love the hand prints - they are such a treasure. And coupon books are such fun; sounds like a fun weekend awaits!
ReplyDeletethe girls did a coupon book for daddy. cute pic of Conley and your hubby
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a sweet picture and really cute ideas for Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun and personal gifts!! Love the ticket booklet :-)
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute! You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great picture! Something about watching your boys with their dad...so sweet ;)
ReplyDeleteAw! These are fantastic gifts!! My dad's birthday is two weeks after Father's Day, so I understand the gift crunch! YOU know what you're doing though! Fantastic gifts! (and love the pictures!! Adorable!) --Lisa
ReplyDeleteAwww! So cute! Sounds like a great Father's day!
ReplyDeleteWhat great ideas!
ReplyDeletemy poor hubby has the same deal - my birthday mother's day are usually the same weekend.
And do blog about your white water rafting trip...I've always wanted to do that and we actually live in a fantastic region for it.
Aw, you're such a great wife. Have fun next Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable photo of your men! And I love the craft ideas! I hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet post. Great idea, natalie! will definitely remember this post for next year. :D
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute ideas for a Father's Day gift! I meant to make my husband some "tickets" too, but forgot! Whoops!
ReplyDeleteMy husband's birthday is always right around father's Day too! It is so hard trying to figure out what to give him twice in two weeks!
What a lucky daddy!! Love your cute ideas:)
ReplyDeleteSo nice. My mom's birthday is always right around Mother's Day and my father's birthday was right around Father's Day. They were May 15th and June 15th respectively. You are so thoughtful. What a nice day for you all.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love those ideas...such cute gifts:) I hope your hubby had a wonderful father's day!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are all great and really thoughtful gifts. Would it be really inappropriate for me to say he is also very handsome??? ;-)
ReplyDelete