THE CROODS is a 3D comedy adventure that follows the world's first modern
family through the journey of a lifetime. When the cave that has always been their home
is destroyed – with the rest of their world not far behind it – The Croods are forced to set
off on the first family road (or path) trip. Rocked by generational clashes and seismic
shifts, The Croods discover an incredible new world filled with fantastic creatures, and a
future beyond any they imagined.
The Croods soon realize that if they don’t evolve…they’re history.
Now it's your chance to win the fun plush toy from the movie---Belt the loyal sloth who accompanies Guy, and your very own movie poster!
I can't wait for the release on March 22nd...here's the trailer preview:
Just enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below to win Belt and the poster for your child.
Disclaimer: I received a plush toy and poster as compensation for this post, but all opinions are my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Natalie




We can't wait to see this either!Looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of this! So bummed I missed the contest! :-)
ReplyDelete