My group of mommy friends host weekly play dates, and I just happened to have Valentine's Day.
I decided to whip up some yummy treats for the group...and I am happy to report that the treats were a huge hit.
When I saw Erin's strawberry fudge I knew had to try the easy recipe. Everyone loved them and are already asking for the recipe...so thanks Erin!
I also made dark chocolate marshmallows like I did for Nolan's party except this time with heart toothpicks and valentine sprinkles that I purchased at Kroger.
I found the super cute buckets from Target, and I found this adorable valentine printable here. I just loved the arrow and pencil idea...easy but different. I also sent Nolan to MDO with the valentines. They also included a Thomas the Train valentine card and stickers that my mom bought for Nolan.
I love the photo of my two little valentines...even though it is dark it is the best one I have of the two of them!
How was your Valentine's Day?


wow great looking valentine spread momma! awesome job! and your boys are precious!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun play date!! those treats look super yummy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you tried the fudge! This has got to be the cutest play date of all time!
ReplyDeleteWow Strawberry Fudge? Oh I have to try that.
ReplyDeleteWe had a low key V Day as we are heading out very soon!
You had me at Strawberry Fudge!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks decadently delicious!
ReplyDeleteaww look at those cuties!! Happy vday!!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun playdate!! everything looks great!
ReplyDeletelooks so delicious. too bad our valentine's was fail due to this momma was down with fever.
ReplyDeletelove the pictures of your 2 boys, so precious!
Everything looks great!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Everything is so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou're making me look bad. I was the MDO mom who didn't do anything for Valentine's day, lol! But those are really cute ideas and that fudge looks so good!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! And the boys certainly look happy!
ReplyDeleteCutest part about it is the boys! (Althugh the rest of it is really cute too!)
ReplyDeleteyou throw a great and yummy looking party!
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that! So cool that you have a play group, it really makes a huge difference to have a group of mom friends.
ReplyDelete