Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Li'l helper Review & Giveaway!

As a mom of a 6 month old and a toddler, I always feel like I'm being pulled into different directions.  And really most of the time I mean this literally...I always think man I could use an extra set of hands right about now!  I mean lets be honest, two kids in diapers isn't a walk in the park. There are days I feel like I am knee deep in poo, wiping bums, and constantly feeding.

So when I was contacted by Li'l helper to try their product I jumped at the chance...because I need all the extra help I can get.

Li'l helper is a BPA-free baby bottle holder and revolutionary time-saver for parents during feeding and nursing time.  Created by a multi-tasking Dad, Li'l helper was designed to complement a baby's natural gripping instinct making it simple for them to grab on to.  This product comes in a variety of colors, fits most bottle sizes and has a rattle to keep baby amused. 



I was very excited to see how this product would work with my hungry boy...and I was very pleased with the results!  He loved holding his own bottle, and the design makes it super easy for him to grip...because it allows for a natural feeding position.  At night, we usually give Conley a bottle of pumped breast milk since he seems to be a little distracted in the evenings.



Now you get the chance to own your very own Li'l helper!  I know I have many bloggy friends out there that just recently had baby #2 or are about to, so I know you gals would love the extra hand.

Enter the Rafflecopter information below and good luck!

*Disclaimer: I received a Li'l helper for this review, and all opinions of the product are my own.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. Great giveaway. My almost 4 month will definitely need this. Chasing around 2 older kids and trying to meet their needs while feeding the baby is hard. So this product would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have totally used this! What a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How insanely cute is Conley?? I'm sure this will come in handy when #2 arrives and I won't have enough hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Conley's expression! He's like, "Look Mom, I'm doing this all by myself!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did I not think of inventing that??? Too cool, and way safer than propping a bottle with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Where was it when Gwen was a baby?! Lol. I would save this for our next baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips