Monday, July 2, 2012

Let's Share, Shall We?

I have been holding off on sharing the name of Baby Boy #2, but now that the date keeps getting closer I thought I would let you guys know!

Our 2nd little boy's name is.....

We were looking for something that was Irish like Nolan's name, but also a name that is not too common but not too weird.  I find that is hard to do with boy names!  Conley means: strong-willed and wise.  Those are good attributes, right? :)

I am super excited that the nursery is almost done---my husband worked all weekend on finishing up some small details, so hopefully I will be sharing the big reveal with you guys next week.  It is coming out better than expected, and I am falling in love with the room.  Just being in there makes me happy and relaxed.  Hopefully baby Conley feels the same way!

Happy HOT July my friends :)

38 comments:

  1. Oh Natalie, I love it!! It's unique but not crazy!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww natalie! i love it!!! can't wait to see the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a name makes it seem so real! can't wait to see the nursery & baby Conley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! I think it's the perfect compliment to Nolan. Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard that name before and I just love it! Can't wait to see the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard that name before but I love it! The meaning is great.
    So excited to see the nursery

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great name!! I love it! :) And I am sooo excited to see Baby Conley's nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great name! I totally agree boy names are SO hard! We still haven't 100% decided on a name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the name! Can't wait to meet Conley and looking forward to the room big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it!!! We are having such a hard time with names. What a great choice:) Now I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT!!! Seriously sounds perfect with Nolan!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited for you! Great name!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you! Great name!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously love this name! I also haven't ever met another Conley so that makes it even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great name! Baby C! It's a unique and really cool name. Nicely done =)
    Hope you're feeling well, too, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the name!! And I love that it is unique but not over the top. I can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the name - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great name!! I think your nursery will be done before mine, and Mason is now almost 3 months old. Ha! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet name Natalie, it goes well with Nolan!! Unique but cute :)
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE it!! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the name! Conley... I can say it over and over again...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just LOVE it!!!!! I can't wait to see the nursery pics:) Hope you guys have a great 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So you've got a name and now you are all ready! The countdown is on. Well, I'd imagine it's been on. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the name! Yes, neither too common or weird :) I think it compliments Nolan really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This makes it so much more real! How sweet. Now we just need a sweet little newborn face to put with the name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it! I think it goes really well with Nolan too! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the name, Natalie! Such a great choice for your upcoming little boy!!! I can't wait till he arrives :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that name! I've never heard it before, but you got just the right mix of different, but not weird! :o)

    Strong-willed, huh? A good attribute, just maybe not when you're two. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that name!!!! SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cute name. One I haven't heard before.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Natalie, his name is precious! I'm pretttty sure you nailed the originality without it sounding off. Congratulations! Such an important part of the process!

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE that name, Natalie...and I love the meaning of it too :)
    I suppose you aren't loving the HOT July as much as I am. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips