Oh Nolan...you look so grown up! what a handsome young man. aren't those water tables awesome. I can drink a whole hot coffee when I pull those bad boys out and fill them! LOL
my toddler loves to hang too. off everything - even my arm. I don't get it.
So cute! My daughter (who's only 3) is obsessed with the idea of "gymnastics" and does head stands all the time. I wonder how she'll feel about the Olympics on tonight. Can't wait to see!
When you get a chance, pop by my list of hospital bag must have's and tell me what you think! Anything you would add as an experienced mama?
he's so big now! and gahd, those chubby cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's official - Nolan is definitely a boy now!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute!
ReplyDeleteOhh my goodness he looks so big on those rings!
ReplyDeleteGo Nolan!! Haha! I can't believe how grown up he is looking these days! :) Such a sweet little boy.
ReplyDeletehe looks so grown!!!! so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat pictures of him on the rings just cracks me up! He is too cute. But seriously, are you sure he's not 4?
ReplyDeleteThe rings? I die! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteaawww...put him in coach, i think he's ready;) He looks so big...where did baby nolan go?!
ReplyDeletePS SSOO excited for the olympics...can they start already?!
Total cuteness! Such a big boy!
ReplyDeleteGo get 'em champ!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! We have the same sprinkler!
ReplyDeletewhat fun pics!! he looks like he is fun all around!
ReplyDeletewe are waiting for the Olympics too.
happy WW!
Haha your captions for these photos are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely the cutest Olympian I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely the cutest Olympian I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe that's Nolan! He's a young man now! Gearing up for the Olympics, I see...
ReplyDeleteRyder always stops and has to look at any plane or helicopter that flies by.
ReplyDeleteAnd yep he looks like he is ready! So cute
Oh Nolan...you look so grown up! what a handsome young man.
ReplyDeletearen't those water tables awesome. I can drink a whole hot coffee when I pull those bad boys out and fill them! LOL
my toddler loves to hang too. off everything - even my arm. I don't get it.
Haha! Love this, Natalie. He's so cute. I love it when they discover what water and hoses can do ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My daughter (who's only 3) is obsessed with the idea of "gymnastics" and does head stands all the time. I wonder how she'll feel about the Olympics on tonight. Can't wait to see!
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a chance, pop by my list of hospital bag must have's and tell me what you think! Anything you would add as an experienced mama?
Tanya xx
November Grey
Nolan is just so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! These pictures make me so excited to have a little man to play with.
ReplyDelete