Today our Jack Russell Terrier turns 9 years old. It's hard to remember what life was like without her...since we've had her since college. She is still pretty springy for 63 in doggy years. We have had to slow down with her playing just a little bit since she just goes all out. Nolan is quickly learning to play fetch with her, and I see them becoming great friends as he gets older.
So Happy Birthday Molly and to many more years! :)


What a sweet puppy face! Happy Birthday Molly!
ReplyDeleteOh, that photo of all of you in the nursery is too cute! Happy Birthday to Molly! Our oldest dog will be 5 this month and I still can't believe its been that long since we first got her!
ReplyDeleteHope yall have a great weekend!
Aw, happy birthday! Our doggies are close in age, too - Coco will be 8 in September. Time freaking flies!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday molly! she is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your pup! We are dog lovers over here too :-)
ReplyDeleteAw :-) She's so sweet!! I love her little "alert" ears!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. Little known fact: I'm a huge dog lover. Justin's middle name is after our dog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Molly!! She looks like the perfect big sister :) God bless those sweet little Jacks!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to her. She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwww- she is such a cutie! Our older dog just turned 11 and he is really starting to slow down. It's so hard to see!
ReplyDeleteOh so so cute!! Love the brown and white of her face. The dog I had growing up had sort of similar coloring.
ReplyDeleteAwww happy birhday.
ReplyDeleteMy parents have also a Jack Russel called Kyra, and se is almost 1 year, she is so sweet and she looks like your dog.
They also have a jack russel bland and tan, Tby who is 9 years old.
Love your photo's
What a sweet dog!! We need one like that. Looks like the perfect size.
ReplyDeleteaww what a cute little puppy! happy birthday molly!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little pup! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Happy bday to your doggie!
ReplyDeleteSoooo sweet!!! Happy birthday to your precious pup!!!
ReplyDeleteAww happy birthday to the pup! We've had our current dog about 15 months and I truly don't remember life before him. He is so much a part of our lives.
ReplyDeleteAwww, happy happy birthday to her!!!! Puppies really are such a huge part of a family!
ReplyDeleteAwe...happy 9th birthday to your pup!
ReplyDeleteWow 9 years! Those must have been beautiful and fun years with her. Happy birthday Molly! :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks like such a young thing! :-) I have a 9 year old dachshund who acts much younger than my 3 year old dachshund. :-)I love that she's included in the picture with your newborn baby. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteshe's adorable! I had wanted to get a Jack Russell too...I thought it and my kids could tire each other out. but then someone told me, they Don't tire out! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Doggy Birthday Molly!
She looks so cute and peppy! Happy Birthday, Molly!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute pup! i love that picts with you guys and that last one~ happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteAww, happy birthday to him! He looks like he has been a wonderful family dog.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday pup!
ReplyDeleteI hope she has a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cuite! Happy Belated Birthday! Our rottie will turn 8 on February 24th!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! My dog that I got directly out of law school was like my first child. I loved her SO much. I hope you let her give you big doggy kisses today!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday molly!
ReplyDelete