So if you're new here from the blog hop, here's a little about me!
I started blogging because I had several friends telling me I should do it. After much peer pressure, I gave in and never looked back. I had no idea what kind of friends I woud find or the supportive mommy community that I have now.
I was a workaholic in the financial industry until I gave birth to our first child, Nolan on October 20, 2010.
After he was born, we decided I would become a stay at home mom with our new addition. You can read about my natural child birth experience here. I also am a cloth diapering momma which is not something I thought I would ever say. I actually really enjoy it, and I have written a few posts about my experience with cloth diapers.
I also am not the domestic type, so I've had to work on transitioning from a working professional to a SAHM.
It's hard to believe my son is almost 16 months old. We had "An Anchors Aweigh" themed 1st Birthday party.
My husband and I used to travel a lot, but this has definitely slowed down since having a little one. I am hoping we will pick this back up once we start doing the fun family vacations.
I do try to read on my Kindle quite a bit, so if you're a reader you can find me on Goodreads. I'm actually in between books, so any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around!



Everyone who meets you from the blog hop will love you just as much as those of us who already know you do. :)
ReplyDeleteNolan was such a cute newborn!!! I think that may be the first baby photo I've seen! Happy Tuesday girl. Hope you enjoy it with your valentines :)
ReplyDeleteWe used to do so much together too - travel and such - and now it is practically nonexistent! People who say having a child doesn't change your life that much don't know what they are talking about!
ReplyDeleteLove this post. Mr. Nolan is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been following you long so I loved reading this little about you post!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this! Those newborn photos are so sweet--and you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm not the domestic type either--still working on that transition. :)
I agree with Liz... everyone from the blog hop will love you as much as we do! I'm with you on the traveling thing too. Our last big vacation was our babymoon! :(
ReplyDeleteLove learning more about you! I'm so jealous at how awesome you looked right after giving birth!
ReplyDeleteGreat getting to know you all over again. ;) Even though I knew all of these fun facts already since we're bloggy friends!
ReplyDeleteLove those newborn pictures! And yes, there is definitely an adjustment to being a SAHM, even if like me have always known that is what I would ultimately do. Glad you love blogging so much. I do enjoy your blog
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely quite a transition from working to being a SAHM but I've really grown to love it over the past few months. The first few months are kind of shocking!
ReplyDeleteI think I already knew all of this about you. :)
ReplyDeleteNolan is just soooooo cute!!!! I love that last pic, look at his hair, he is growing up! Always nice to get to know you better Natalie xo
ReplyDeleteI feel like our lives are parallel in so many ways! Though I am not a SAHM.
ReplyDeleteLooking at Nolan's pictures is good enough reason to frequent your blog :)
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, you look like you never had a baby in those pics!! You are gorgeous! I think I want to do one of these, since I never have either. SUCH a great post!
ReplyDeletelook at you gorgeous! love getting to know a little more about you!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. I can't wait to start taking more vacations -- we started doing our first last year and I am excited to keep it up!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Nolan is too cute! I bet you love staying home with him!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I know you so well, because I already know everything you just wrote here :)
ReplyDeleteI love this story. You are one beautiful mama! Love learning all about you!!
ReplyDeleteAw what a cutie! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine you in the financial industry. You seem very domesticated now :)
ReplyDeleteI loved reading this Natalie! You guys are such an adorable family! I also hope we get to travel more once Emerson gets a little big bigger.
ReplyDeleteCute post! Loved all the pictures. You're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm currently reading The Kitchen House and it is REALLY good.
Little Nolan looks so happy. You must be doing a great job transitioning from working mom to stay-home mom! Would love to hear how you do it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, your boy is such a cute kid! I just learned so much about you!
ReplyDeleteLove all your pics! Isn't it amazing how quick goes with little ones!
ReplyDeleteI am addicted to my nook...I just finished reading home front by kristen hannah and I am now reading the taylor armstrong book..so sad but definitely addicting.
He is super adorbs!
ReplyDeleteI love your story, it's so similar to my own. Actually while I was pregnant with my first child we had tons of plans. I was going to find a day care, go back to work, save toward that new house etc. Once I held her, well I never returned to work :)
ReplyDeleteHi Natalie! Thanks for coming by and dropping a line. It lead me straight back to your blog where, I too, am now a new follower! You look so sweet, and I will have to set some time aside to go back and read more about your transition into becoming a mommy (cloth diapers, and all!)
ReplyDeleteOkay, how did you manage to still look gorgeous laying in a hospital bed after giving birth naturally????? It's so not fair!!!
ReplyDeleteThe newborn pic of Nolan is so sweet! And the traveling pics were great, too. I wish we had more time (and money) to travel!!
Oh I meant to add I'm on Goodreads too. I'll have to find you!!!
ReplyDeleteHave you read any books by Diane Chamberlain? I just read a couple of her books and loved them, particularly The Midwife's Confession!
i love that last pic of the little man!!!! i've enjoyed your blog and learn so much from you!
ReplyDelete