Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This Week in Photos...

This week has flown by, and I'm sorry I haven't been around more.

I am working on a new business project that's keeping me busy...and then of course Nolan's 3rd Birthday Party!



We are doing it this Saturday at The Little Gym again this year.  Not going crazy or anything just trying to make it fun for the kiddos!

Three??? THREE! I still can't believe it.

I made one of my favorite recipes tonight, and then forgot to take a photo.  Oh well, but here's the Pinterest link to Mini-Apple Cheddar Turkey Meatloaves.  You will not be disappointed, PROMISE!


Hope you guys are having a great week!


Natalie

21 comments:

  1. Amazing how fast the birthdays start to come! Looks a like a fun week so far. Hope he has a wonderful time at his party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute! Conley is so chubby. :)
    Have a great party, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that birthday theme!

    Hmmm, going to have to check out that recipe for the turkey meatloaves...sounds like one we will all enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for a great week! His party is going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a great party this weekend! It's going to be amazing. Meatloaves with cheese?! Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Love the theme and the goodies sound yummy! Have fun! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww....that cute little face! And 3 -- wow - time has flown!
    will have to check out that recipe since I am a big time meal overhaul kick these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. His party is going to be adorable!! Can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the party turns out wonderfully! What business project are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE his party theme!! And yes, I still can't believe that we have 3 year-olds... Crazy! Hope you all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great party. And wow, those birthdays come so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the party is amazing! Those invitations are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, love the pictures! Just toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the party! The theme looks so cute! And those are some awesome smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the theme! Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is just so adorable! Have a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He has grown! Have a wonderful party and all the best with that new project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope he had a great party day! Three is fun! Challenging but FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that banner, and your little shopping buddy is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips