Monday, October 28, 2013

The Fireman and and His Dog

We had a chilly night over at our local "Freaky Friday Nite" event.  Last year it was a balmy 80 degrees so the kids were sweating bullets in their costumes.  This year? They were double dressed with clothes under their costume.  Conley did not get cold though because his Dalmation dog costume was very warm!


They also happened to have a firetruck there, so you know Nolan was a happy camper!  I really love this event because it's at a park right by our house and it's a nice way to get the kids dressed up in their costumes and walk around.  Local businesses participate and give out candy and information.  We will be going back next year!

Did you do any trick or treating this weekend?

Natalie

18 comments:

  1. Love this! How cute that they have coordinating costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute!! I love their matching costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did go to our local Trunk or Treat and the kids had fun getting candy THAT fast! ha!

    Your little guys are precious! What a great costume matching idea!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW!!! The fireman and the dalmatian! They could not be more adorable!!! I LOVE IT!! I never got to dress my kids in themed costumes together. I missed my chance while I had it!! So glad you were able to do it! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are SO cute in their costumes! I love the idea:) Isn't it crazy how the weather can be so so different from one halloween to the next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah they are so adorable. What a great idea for costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute!!! I love their costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute costumes! Looks and sounds like a great time. This past weekend was our first "no plans" weekend in a while and we relaxed a lot (so needed!). Ready for trick or treating on Thursday though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ack, adorable! We're going trick-or-treating on Thursday. I love these extended holidays and how people have been celebrating already. I love seeing all of the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear lord, how cute are these two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....that dalmation costume is soooo cute! sounds like a fun event.
    we went to our pumpkin patch this weekend - turns out it was open. And we did some "ghosting" around our neighborhood. that's when you knock on the door and leave a bag of treats and they run away before they come to the door. you leave a poem and ghost picture with the treat and they are supposed to "ghost" someone else. it's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fireman hat is WAY cuter than ours was!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what a cute idea!!! I hope you guys have a really great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We did Zoo Boo where they have trick or treat stations set up and today we are taking E to her daddy's office for their Spooktacular trick or treat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love their costumes!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Their costumes are so cute!! How fun that they coordinated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips