Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nine Months In, Nine Months Out

My happy little boy is now 9 months old....well technically he will be 10 months in a few days but we'll stick to this for now.

You really are a happy little guy---unless you are teething which you are right now.  You have one bottom tooth half way up, and the other bottom one is about to cut through. You are pretty much a drool machine now. It doesn't make it any easier for you that you are recovering from a cold right now too.

This month you took your first bath with big brother and loved it. You are a lover of water, and had a great time in the baby pool I set up. Whereas big brother decided he would have more fun running through the yard.


Conley pool

 You still love all foods except that time Daddy let you try his cottage cheese...you gagged and made the face that said, "This is terrible!"

You are still not crawling...you seem to be happy as a clam just watching your brother run around. You now can stand up though when propped up, and you seem to realize there is a whole new toy world at this level.  You have become very interested in this and especially Nolan's train tracks.
I'm ok with you being immobile...means I get to hang on to my little baby a little longer, and I think you enjoy being my baby.  This time is fleeting so I'm going to soak it up as long as I can.

Conley 9 Months


You've said your first word this month which happens to be a very fantastic one, "Momma." It's the cutest, and Nolan loves saying, "Conley is saying Momma!"

Conley 9 Months

We had a food incident at lunch where a door-to-door salesman knocked on the door and interrupted me feeding you prunes. As I answered the door, you decided to feed yourself. Here's the result:

You seem to be saying, "What mom, I was hungry!"

We are rapidly approaching your first birthday, and I can't even start to process this.

We love you very much baby boy, and thanks for being such a joy and making us a family of four.

Conley 9 Months

Happy 9 months sweetie!

Natalie

19 comments:

  1. Conley is such a cutie!! Love the brothers in the tub picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable boy. my fave pic of him the messy face. that pic put me to laugh when i saw it on IG.

    happy almost weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie pie, that's for sure!

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness your babies are adorable! And big brother has really slimmed down. That's the part that makes me sad... they slim down and began to look more like little people and less like babies. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww..mine is two months older. He didn't crawl until 10 1/2 months and even then gave it up for fast scooting on his hands and butt. Just yesterday he learned to go from laying down to sitting. He's a mellow, laid back guy and the immobility has given me extra months of calm...to our unhurried second babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They can make such a mess with their food! I'm sure it was a small container, but it looks like a gallon of prunes, lol! And he looks so innocent. Hooray for his first word too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie pie! Carter isn't crawling yet either, which is fine by me, ha! I can't believe they are so close to turning ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his cheeks and he has the best smile! Also, messy babies are awesome (I have 2 of those).

    It's so crazy that they grow up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest post, it literally brought tears to my eyes! I love those squishy cheeks. I think I'm gonna copy you and do a similar post for my baby girls 18 month old "birthday" in a few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw he's so sweet. Bath time is a lot of fun for them (and a little stressful for the parents... ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, CUTEST baby ever!! :) LOVE these pictures!!-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww he said momma first!!! Love it:) Happy 9 (almost 10) months sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet 9 month old post. It brought back lots of memories of my own. Your little boy is such a cutie; I can see why he brightens your every day. That picture of the prune mess is priceless. It's amazing what can happen in a few short minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie! Happy 9 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh he is so cute...even covered in food. haha
    and no rush on the crawling thing dude. it's all rush rush in life after that. just hang out in the cool pool for awhile and enjoy the view!
    this from a mom who had walkers well before the 1st birthday - and 8 years later hasn't stopped since! oye.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are so adorable! Oh, I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the messy face picture! Amazing how quickly they can make a big mess, another reason to be glad he isn't mobile yet ;)

    He is seriously so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That prune picture is HYSTERICAL! I love it! He is so adorable Natalie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips