Friday, April 5, 2013

Let's Have a Blog Party!

It's hard to believe this is my third time to join The Ultimate Blog Party.  I remember the first time I joined I had just started blogging and really didn't know what to expect.  It has introduced me to so many great people, and many of my best bloggy friendships were formed out of this link up.

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

So if you're new here WELCOME!  I'm so happy you stopped by and hope you stay around.

I'm a SAHM mom to two boys, an almost 2 1/2 year old Nolan and an 8 month old Conley.  These kiddos keep me on my toes!

I write about my boys, cloth diapering, my lack of domestic diva skills---even though I am trying to become a better cook, learn to sew, and grow my own garden.

I recently started writing about toddler learning activities and of course I also write about my random rants.

Mostly, you will find a former corporate gal muddling through motherhood one baby step at a time.

Hope to see you around and please introduce yourself!

You can also find us on Bloglovin!

Natalie

20 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention how sweet you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this this year - I meant to last year and forgot :) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the first year I am by-passing the blog party. Just too busy to hop around right now.
    well, I suppose I will still check out the link ups if I can find a minute or two, because it is a fantastic party and great way to meet new bloggers. just no time to put together my own post.

    And yes - everyone: she is really, really sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have found your blog (through the link up)! I'm Colleen, married to my husband for 2 1/2+ years and mommy to Owen 14 months old.

    I'm excited to add you to my list and start reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you!

    I can't wait to check out some of your toddler activities!

    Stopping in from the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really fun, Natalie! I hadn't heard of this blog party before. I think I might join up, too - love finding new blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some days I feel like I'm still muddling through things - and my son is 17 :D

    Enjoy UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Natalie - it amazes me every year how many great blogs I find that I've not discovered before. I share your lack of domestic dive skills for sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cloth diapering mama's unite! I found you through the UBP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Natalie! I'm new to your blog, visiting from the linkup, and I'm excited to poke around more! You said it well—muddling through motherhood one baby step at a time. So am I!

    Best to you! -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natalie - You have a beautiful family. Our family started out with 2 boys as well!
    Stopping by from the UBP13!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pics on the side...such a beautiful family!

    Wow...three in a row, time seriously flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope it is fun and you lots of new bloggers come see how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not the best at the domestic part of the SAHM part either:) My daughter is almost 9 months and I'm just loving this age so much!

    I'm following on Bloglovin and can't wait to read more!

    Coming by from the UBP13.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you! I am enjoying reading your blog!
    Maria from
    www.musicteachingandparenting.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! Found your blog through the blog party. Such a gorgeous site! Our little ones are the same ages. I had my first daughter in September of 2010 and we welcomed our son in August of 2012. Such fun ages! I'll be following your blog.

    Shannon
    growslikethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you have toddler activities for toddlers who run 100mph and never are worn out? LOL That's what I need. Visiting from UBP13 :) Mompreneurmogul (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great to "meet" you! I feel like I've seen you before and am glad I found your "home". I also came from the corporate world, but am happily domestic by choice. This is my 2nd year doing the UBP and enjoy getting to know other bloggers. Happy UBP!

    ~ Ferly
    Gifts We Use {to grow, love and serve}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice to "meet" you! I am sure you are much more accomplished at beimg domestic than just muddling thru. :)

    I love sewing and gardening too!

    Take care!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just found you through Twitter and thought I would say hi. I love that you are taking motherhood in baby steps. I am too - those big leaps are just too hard!
    Leah @ Simple.Home.Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips