Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Baby at Eight Months

I feel like time is passing me by...my toddler turns 2 and 1/2, and my baby is now eight months.

Your laughter is contagious, and everyone always says your such a happy baby.

And it's true...you really have become a little joy.

You love to be out and about and watching everything around you.


You're still my chubby boy with those cheeks and chunky thighs.  No teeth yet, the first two are still trying to make it through.

You love, love to eat and cry anytime I stop feeding your baby food.  I guess you don't have those rolls for nothing!

Your eight month sticker didn't do too well during this photo shoot...you seemed more interested in eating it than wearing it.  Which is the truth with about anything...you want to chew everything!

Lately, everyone has commented on your big eyes.  And that's crazy because your brother always received those same comments...but I guess your little eyes just now decided to make their grand entrance.

You love baths and splashing in the water.  I haven't given you a bath in the big tub with brother yet...but I'm sure you'll love it...not sure how he will feel about sharing though!


Happy eight months my baby boy!  You have my heart...now and forever.

Natalie

33 comments:

  1. Oh, he is just adorable!! Happy 8 months!! He does have big, beautiful eyes...and the cutest smile!! --The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!! He is another cutie pie! Ya'll make pretty babies. Love his big smile while he is showing off his toy. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 8 months to sweet little Conley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie!!! That boy gets cuter and cuter by the day!!! Love me some sweet baby Conley:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! It's wild how much he looks like his big brother and looks different all at the same time! Happy 8 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute and chunky!!! I love a chunky baby. :)

    He worked that sticker over! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just the cutest!! They grow up so quickly. In 3 days Kendall will be 6 months

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to smoosh his cheeks and his rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously feel like you just gave birth to him. How is it 8 months already? Does time just fly faster with the second one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy eight months to your little guy! Such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 8 months, Conley!!! He is just so darling...I can't believe he is already 8 months old!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 8 months!!!!!! he is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. His eyes ARE amazing!! He looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is so darn cute! And expressive. Happy eight months to him and you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, he is such a doll! Just makes you want to pick him up and hug him :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. He looks more and more like you with every month he grows!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! He is a boy of many facial expressions! :o) What a cutie. I especially love that B&W shot! Are you already planning the first birthday party?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww...it all goes by so fast right?

    ReplyDelete
  19. yep, still winning Cutest Ever.

    and I cannot wait to see if his hair is going to be red. my daughter's was like his at this age, but turned blonde when it all came in. I kinda wanted 1 red head of my 3.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cutie! Happy 8 months baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 8 months, little Conley! :) I am so happy to have "met" your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So adorable!! Happy 8 months!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photos!!! Those eyes! Such a sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 8 months, the most adorable baby out there. His eyes is killing me!

    Time really flies so fast, the next time you open you're eyes he'll be 1 already!

    Happy week ahead, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  25. He is so cute Natalie!! One of the cutest babies ever!!
    No way is he 8 mths already, that's crazy! Love all the pics xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cutie! I love his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh he is so so cute!! Love all the shots, really shows his personality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips