Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Trees, Trucks, and Onesies!

Here's our tree this year, and I'm so happy with it.  I believe it is my favorite out of all the trees over the years.


And do you think Nolan is going to enjoy Christmas this year???


I have also forgot to mention that my group of mommy friends threw a shower for all the mom's that are expecting their 2nd child or in my case just had one.  It was such a sweet gesture, and we had a onesie making party.  Each mom received three onesies for their little one.  They turned out so cute!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Your tree looks great and those onesies are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda looks like a lot of our toys... trucks trucks trucks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you tree looks great. I think any little boy would love all those tractors. Cute idea for the onesies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe people made those onesies. You have crafty friends! The tree is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your wreath and those onesies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the onesie idea!!! They are adorable:) And it looks like Nolan will not be disappointed this Christmas with Santa...trucks, trucks, and more trucks:) Addie's current obesession is fire trucks so she'll be on the receiving end of a few of those:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun to do a onesie party! We did that for my sister's 2nd and I know she had some special memories with it! Nolan is going to love his presents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are obviously a Dude Mom based on that gift list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those onesies are adorable!! Love it.
    Your tree is so pretty. Ours is up and decorated, but barely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blue tree! seriously -- it looks so lovely and sophisticated....and all grown up.
    mine is drowning in Disney ornaments, hand made crafts and I swear I saw a Lego something. which is all very sweet right now....but I can't wait to have a grown up tree again with pretty things.
    love the onesies - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tree, the blue makes it so magical. Would love to make and have one of those onesies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that you did an all blue tree! So pretty. I'm still longing for a tree, but hopefully next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're tree always looks great! :) Love the onesies, of course... And I'm sure both of the boys will love the trucks too!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Christmas tree!!

    Awwwww, love those onsies.. how cool that a group of mommies do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those onsie's are cute!! And yes I think Nolan will be a very happy boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips