Thursday, December 13, 2012

I've Got Questions, You've Got Answers!

If you read my Christmas shopping rant, you will know that I have been online way too much searching for gifts. I have also been reading review after review about products that we are in the market for buying.

It leaves my head spinning.  Can we say search overload? Yep, that's me.

Currently we are looking at buying a tablet.  We've researched about the iPad and several of their competitors...but just can't make a decision.

We want to buy a teeth whitening system, and I've read countless reviews about trays and strips...etc...etc to try to choose just one for us.

I'm in the market for a new phone and *GASP* about to enter the smart phone era.  Yes I know you can't believe it, but I have what they call a "feature" phone.  So we're looking into the iPhone 5, the Droid, Samsung, and all the other cool phones.

So my friends I am calling on all of you to give some input and shed some light on these decisions we are trying to make...because I cannot seriously read another review or search anymore or my head might explode.

I am anxiously awaiting all of your words of wisdom!

11 comments:

  1. I have an iPad and iPhone 5. Love them both and how easily the sync data back and forth between them!!!! Highly reccomend!

    Btw great blog! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are an apple family over here! I don't know all of the nitty gritty but know that I love what we have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I detested my Droid and I love my iPhone so much, I wish I could have it surgically attached to my hand. It's so easy to use. I'm also hoping to add an iPad to my Apple collection this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had problems with my Droid from the minute I got it. Finally got an iPhone this spring and absolutely love it. We bought an iPad for Christmas for my DH. Haven't used it yet, but have borrowed other people's and love it. Don't know about the teeth whitening since we've never done it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like any apple products.. well let me rephrase.. they are fine products but apple charges WAY TOO MUCH for them. If you compare them w/ the android counterparts.. you are paying almost twice as much for the same or lesser hardware. As far as the sync between devices.. I have an android phone (droid razr max (love it)) and we have several android devices. They all sync great. I use google music and can pull my music up on any device or computer and listen. Google music is free so you don't have to pay for cloud storage like you would w/ icloud and you don't have to hook the device to a computer to sync it. If I buy an app for our tablet (Motorola Xoom (its older)? I can also install it on my phone. My husband has an iphone from work and hates it.. but its paid for by the company so he is stuck with it. :-P Thats my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have an iPad and I use an Android phone :)
    BUT I hear the Droid tablet is pretty good.
    I'm not helping, am I?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the iphone 5 and had the iphone 4 before that, LOVE them both! AND we have the new ipad, and it's safe to say that we are now an Apple addicted family! You can sync info between the two. Go Apple, you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bad reviews on the tablet and their OS seems limited IMO. i may be biased as i love apple products but you can't go wrong with the iPad, better go with the mini iPad now that it's out. if you don't want to make that big leap, i've heard a few people say they switched their tablet to a kindle fire as it functions similarly as iPads and has a lot more features/capabilities than the tablet. i would also just stick with the iPhone 5 if you are going the iPad route. you'll have the option to automatically sync all your files so you will have apps, games, photos, etc. readily available in both. and if you have a Mac computer, it can also sync to all 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the IPAD Love the Iphone - can't comment on the teeth though. Been an apple user for 3 years now having both the ipad and the iphone is really great - they work so seamlessly together! I am still using a first generation ipad with absolutely NO issues in it's three years, 2 kids and 1 adults worth of use! So the cost to me is justifiable simply by the quality!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm an iPhone LOVER! But M has the new Galaxy SIII and loves it :) so it all depends on if you're an Apple girl or not! Can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love my iPhone!! so easy.

    hated my non-smart phone. and hubby has a Blackberry.....but I catch him looking with covetous eyes at my pretty iPhone. haha

    can't help you with the tablet -- we've still recovering from the iPhone purchase. maybe next year an iPad??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips