Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What Mid-June Already?

I seriously can't believe it's already mid-June.  Where has the time gone?  I am 33 weeks today which means baby boy #2 will be here in 7 weeks.  7 WEEKS people!  I don't think I can even wrap my mind around this.  The nursery is coming along--we have all the pieces just have to put everything up and together, but we are waiting for our new carpet to be installed first. 

I recently visited my friend that has a 4-week old little boy.  I can't even remember Nolan that small...even though I know he was.  Pretty soon I will have one that little again! 

Nolan has been expanding his vocabulary lately and really trying to mimic us.  It is the cutest thing!  He's also started to become more adventurous which is not his usual style.  Suddenly, he feels the need to climb huge hills or stand on random objects that are probably not made to be stood on.  It's funny how in just a few days they really can grow and change in many ways.

Thanks to everyone for their concern about my eye.  I went to the eye doctor (with all the millions of older people today--seriously I had no idea how much old people go to the eye doctor!) this morning to have my contact bandage taken out.  My eye has done really well today.  I'm hoping that it will continue to heal quickly...it's still a little swollen from the contact, the scratch, and all the crazy drops I have had to put in it. 

Hope you guys are having a great week!

22 comments:

  1. 7 weeks?!?! It feels like you just announced your pregnancy yesterday! Glad your eye is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya sister! I think I am in denial that our baby boy will be here that soon! And I have done less than you to prepare! I also have a couple of friends that just had their babies and they are TEENY! Eeeek I am so excited/anxious for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies indeed! And it's so nice that it's gone quickly for you because usually goes "way slower" when you are pregnant (well... it depends how bad or good the pregnancy is for the mommy) ... So exciting though!

    Paloma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear your eye is coming along!
    Wow, 7 weeks!? That will fly by :)
    So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it seems like you just announced you were pregnant! I'm glad they make contact bandages and things like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, time really does fly when other people are pregnant :) 7 weeks, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7 weeks! They will fly by!! I'm glad to hear your eye is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new site! Has it been long? I can't believe you only have 7 weeks to go - it'll go so fast now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seven weeks to go! How exciting, Natalie. Time does go by so quickly! Glad to hear that your eye is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new reader, and I'm excited to read about how the adjustment from 1 baby to 2 is! I have a 16 month old and I'm curious about how it is to have 2 under 2 (even if it's just for a few months). looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear your eye is better. I had a scratch like that and it was miiiiiiserable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. I can't believe it's only 7 weeks until the new baby comes. Time is flying by lately.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 33 already?! I feel like you just announced this whole pregnancy thing! I'm glad your eye is doing well, and I hope we get to see some pictures/videos of the new adventurous Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It won't be long now!! How exciting!! Sorry to hear about your eye, glad to hear it's getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow it's getting so close!!!! Glad your eye is doing better. Hoping it continues to do so! And I cannot wait to see nursery pictures!!! Nolan is going to be such a great big brother showing off all the boy stuff he can do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 7 weeks?!?! That is crazy talk!! What is nuts is that in 7 weeks I will be 23 weeks which to me feels so close to the end (something about hitting 20 weeks makes me feel close). Time sure does fly with toddlers around!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for 7 weeks!! I hope your eye continues to heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Time is flying by! I can't wait to "meet" the little guy. Is Nolan ready? Well, as ready as he can be?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to hear your eye is doing better! Only seven weeks which means yu'll be full term in only 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Time is going so fast! Your new little guy will be here before you know it!

    Glad to know your eye is doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very sorry to hear about your eye. As someone who had been in and out of the eye doctors office my entire life, I can totally feel you're pain!

    Congrats on the new bundle of joy soon to come. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very sorry to hear about your eye. As someone who had been in and out of the eye doctors office my entire life, I can totally feel you're pain!

    Congrats on the new bundle of joy soon to come. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips