We had a lot of fun at the wedding, even if I did feel a little ridiculous doing the Cha-Cha slide and the Cupid Shuffle at 8 months pregnant. It's my last wedding to attend for the year, so we gave it our best shot!
Sunday was also very busy even though I was all by myself. My husband went with his dad to an early golf tee time, and since I was childless I did sleep in a bit. However, once I was up I cleaned the whole house and all the wood and tile floors since I didn't have a little boy there to get in the way. I also successfully sold my first item on Craigslist! It was kind of exciting I must say...and I'm already to list some more items. We had just listed in on Friday evening, and it was sold and picked up by Sunday afternoon. I think this might be a little addicting---I really do like getting rid of stuff.
After my cleaning, I headed over to my in-laws house while Nolan was napping so I could do some sewing with my MIL. I finished the window valance! We also started on the bumper, but I had to order some material online since the store didn't have enough...and we weren't sure how much we would need in the beginning. Now we know we need more, so hopefully that ships quick!
Hope you guys had a good weekend!

I'm impressed that you got out on the dance floor. Way to have fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI bet you were adorable dancing! I can't pass up some cheesy line dancing myself!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a productive but fun weekend--glad you were able to get so much done and I bet N had a blast!
I could barely walk at 8 months pregnant, never mind dance, go you!
ReplyDelete8 months pregnant and still doing the "cha cha" is impressive! You looked great!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all that you're sewing! Proud of you for tackling such a big project, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Natalie! And wow dancing at 8 months? You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Weddings are so fun!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic for 8 months preggo, I must admit :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you all had a great time at the wedding and you got to have some alone time in the house to clean! I definitely think I'm going to need to figure out a time when Louie is napping or not around so I can thoroughly clean the apartment.
You look adorable in the wedding pics, where did you get your dress? I can't wait to see your sewing projects!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! Oh and you sure do look good for being 8 months pregnant! Good for you for getting out on that dance floor :)
ReplyDeleteI had a great weekend, spending time with friends and family. Glad your weekend seemed to pass without a hitch! Time off is a must and I'm glad you had fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSo do you worry about people coming to your house via Craigslist? I have sold stuff through there, too, but not in a while for that reason...
ReplyDeleteAnd you are looking great at 8 months -- and dancing?!? WOW!
You look amazing! I to am addicted to craigslist but if its a small item i always meet somewhere..or the hubs has to be home with me. You never know who you will meet!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the finished nursery!
You look so cute!! Love the dress! Sounds like a fun and then productive weekend!
ReplyDeleteway to go getting the valance done! and now the bumper! woohoo! can't wait to see it all together! oh the suspense! and you looked so adorable at the wedding!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a ton of fun! I am so impressed you could shake it at 8 months! What sorority are you in?
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome that you danced while being 8 months pregnant. :) It's so great to hear that you had a wonderful time and weekend! :) You're so awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks and sounds like a fun wedding! I haven't been to a single wedding this year! We have three coming up and I am excited. Good job getting all the cleaning done! I am super lazy today and need to clean but have zero motivation to do so! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look very pretty! thanks for sharing about your weekend with us! How is your eye doing? Looks good to me :D I hope there is no more pain at all! :)
ReplyDeleteMy weekend was good... very good! Just relaxing and chillin' with hubby and the girls! I made an awesome cake and that's pretty much it! :)
You're looking good. You're doing a whole lot! Scrubbing floors and sewing bumpers. Good for you!
ReplyDeletelove that dress!
ReplyDeleteand so impressed that you were shaking your thing at 8 mos.!!!
you are amazing.
looking forward to seeing all the finished sewing products.
You look SO good! I can't believe how fast the time seems to be going. You are almost there!
ReplyDeleteYou had a very productive weekend! And you look so so good especially for being 8 months pregnant.
ReplyDeleteIt is fun selling and buying things on Craigslist. Selling on ebay is even more addictive-- totally high watching the price jump up at the end. :)
If it's as hot down there are it is up here, I feel for you!! :( You have been a busy lady! LOVE the photos! You look amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Natalie!! So glad you had a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful. I love your little tummy. Btw, I awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award if you would like to participate :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy weekend! I bet it was fun get up and dance with friends!
ReplyDeletegood for you!! proves pregnancy is not a disease or illness!!! I exercised the day of all my babies births!
ReplyDeletegood luck!
You look adorable! I could barely move at 8 months pregnant so you're amazing for being able to dance!
ReplyDeleteHoly moly- 8 months pregnant and you can hang with the best of them!! Go you!!! You are adorable!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great weekend! I wanted to tell you to get over to our boy giveaway this week...http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2012/06/giveaway-for-boys-and-their-dads.html to get some awesome swimsuits for the boys in your life!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! So glad you had fun dancing at your friend's wedding. :D
ReplyDeleteThe bride looks great but you look so cute in your 8 month glory!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect weekend to me. You look so pretty!
ReplyDelete