Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Card Giveaway!

Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet?  Well no if you are like me, and you wait last minute.  HOWEVER this year this could be to our advantage because a lucky reader can win 50 FREE Christmas or holiday cards from Tiny Prints!  How awesome is that?  Take a spin around their Christmas card selection, and I know you will have a hard time choosing from all their cute designs!

To enter this giveaway leave a separate comment for the following:
  • Be a follower of From Corporate to Domestic on GFC
  • Let me know what designs you would choose if you won
  • Tweet about this giveaway
Tiny Prints is also having a one day giveaway on their Facebook page for your kid to receive their own personalized letter from Santa.  You can personalize this letter for FREE by going to this link and this one. But HURRY this offer begins and ends on 11/9/11 11:59 (PT).

This giveaway closes on Thursday--11/10/11 at 11:59 (PT).  Good luck!

26 comments:

  1. Fun giveaway! I'm a GFC follower :) I like to get our Christmas cards out right after Thanksgiving, so I'd better get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win the Partridge Tree cards or Wreathed Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted about the giveaway @ARomaniello :)

    Happy Tuesday, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiny prints are amazing! we need to do a family photo shoot for our xmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many great options! I'm not sure if I can choose just one! I guess I would love either the Merry Modest, Merrily Striped, or Very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. My current favorite is Fanciful Flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Tiny Prints is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Joyful Script.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I follow you, and I am in a real need of some christmas cards. All of their cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not sure which square for sure- but I am really leaning towards one of the square cards- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!! LOVE Tiny Prints...don't include me in the giveaway count - I think the 50 I'm going to order are enough:)

    Hope you guys are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I WANT THIS!!!! What an awesome giveaway on an even awesomer blog! Yay you!!!! and hopefully, fingers crossed, yay me!!! I have the perfect picture of my perfectly precious little ones already picked out, edited, and wished over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and I want Merrily Striped...I think...hard to pick, isn't it? there are JUST.SO.MANY.CUTE.ONES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe now quickly the holidays are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you! :o)
    Kristy.hicks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win...and Zane would want his mommy to have such luck. :o) I like the lime green and red BE MERRY card that holds 3 pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I heart Tiny Prints cards and of course - no I haven't ordered mine yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips