| Note: This is the first time we've been together without our boys in over a year! |
Nolan did great over at the grandparents and even slept in from the time change. However, today on my actual birthday he decided it was better to get up bright and early. Guess he wanted to be the first to wish his mommy a happy birthday. Also you guys are so sweet to guess that I was younger (I know you were just doing that to be nice) but I am turning the big 3-0 today! No more twenties for me...I guess I can officially feel more like an adult right?
I think I'll treat myself to a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks today! That sounds yummy, now only if I can get them to deliver it to my house....
Happy 30th Birthday!!! (so young!)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY Birthday! You def don't look 3-0! Enjoy your day :)
ReplyDeleteOMG - we are birthday buddies! A year apart but still!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! :)
Happy 3-0!! The greatest years would have to be the 30s. Then when you start approaching the 40s, you wished you were in your 20s again. You definitely don't look 30 at all! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Michael and I had a great time. Love this picture of us!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Natalie! 30 is definitely still young :) I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend, and I hope today is special too! yum enjoy that peppermint mocha!
ReplyDeleteYou are one beautiful bit of 30! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the big 3-0! Don't worry it's the new 20. He he he
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, hope you had a blast!
Happy Belated! You don't look a day over 25!
ReplyDeleteHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th to you! Enjoy that peppermint mocha!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I have to say...30 was much better than my 20s ;)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your peppermint mocha on your birthday!! and you can just say you turned 29 again and next year on 31 you turned 29 again twice, hehe! get those 30s a roar and tell them you have arrived!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad it was a good one!
ReplyDeleteAnd, why do they always sleep more for others??
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club lady!! 30 isn't that bad at all. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday gorgeous lady! I hope this year treats you well :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun weekend. I'll be joining the 30 club in a few months; guess it's not that bad, huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Natalie!!! Enjoy the big 3-0. I assure you, it's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun! Getting out without kids really is a birthday treat. And 30 isn't bad at all :).
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope y'all had fun sans baby!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a very happy birthday! You look fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteY'all look so cute!! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend. Happy Actual Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you got that Starbucks.... YUM :-)
30 is the new 21 - trust me!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!! Welcome to the 30's
ReplyDeleteOh happy birthday Friend! I hope you had an amazing day with Starbucks included of course!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to second that "welcome to the 30s!"
Happy Happy Birthday, friend!! I'm glad Nolan did well with the grandparents!
ReplyDeleteDonut's been getting up early too. Perhaps she and Nolan are up to something.
Happy birthday, Natalie!! :) I hope you had a great 30th!
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th birthday, girl!!!! You look fabulous and a peppermint mocha is the perfect way to start a birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful day and I'm SO glad to hear you guys had a fun weekend away:)
Happy Birthday! I would have never guessed 30! I turned 31 this year and I still don't feel like an adult!
ReplyDeleteYay happy birthday!! Sounds like a great one, you look so pretty!! My big 30 is in a few months:)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnd I so would have guessed younger!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed your peppermint mocha.
ReplyDeleteGood to know you had a blast on your birthday. I can hardly remember what it's like to be 30 :)
ReplyDeletemmm... that peppermint mocha sounds heavenly... I want one now too...
You are adorable!! So glad you had a great birthday!! : )
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Enjoy your peppermint mocha, they're my favorite! :)
ReplyDelete