Friday, November 4, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday

Guess what bloggy friends?  My birthday is Monday.  I know, I know hard to believe I will be a year older.  Seems like this year has flown by since I have a little one and that my birthday as an adult becomes less and less important.

HOWEVER, tomorrow I am getting together with my husband and friends for a nice dinner and fun festivities.  On top of that, little man is staying over at my mother-in-law's house.  I know...this could be a CRAZY night, right? 

I'm excited to hang out with friends and for the extra hour of sleep we'll get for the time change.  Now not so excited for the time change next week when Nolan wakes up an hour earlier.  Oh but such is life! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend...and can you guess what birthday this is for me? :)  Sorry no prizes given out for the right answer just bragging rights!

33 comments:

  1. I already know, so I'm not going to give it away, but at least you can open your card on Monday! Happy Early BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Monday! Enjoy your weekend. You look all of 21...am I right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna say the big 30. :)

    We have yet to have the kids spend the night elsewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy {early} Birthday!!! Hope you have an ah-mazing night! Enjoy! I say 27... same age as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating! And enjoy being childless for a night :) I'm going to guess 27??

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great birthday and a wonderful time celebrating with your family and friends this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Birthday on Monday and enjoy the free time with the Hubby. Don't all women stay 21 forever? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy early birthday Natalie! Live it up on your fun night...well, at least stay out until 10:00 ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know better than trying to guess, but Happy Whatever Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so young so I'm going to go with somewhere between 25-28?

    Happy Birthday for Monday! Enjoy the night out with your husband:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday for Monday! (found you via Pampers and Pinot)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!! Happy early birthday...I know only because in a few short weeks I'll be joining you:)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend with friends...I'll have one for you tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy early birthday! Not going to even attempt guessing your age as I am 31 and people think I am 20. Totally forgot about the time change.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!! I won't venture a guess as I never get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You told me once, but we'll just say it's 21, lol! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a beautiful Monday Birthday, Natalie! That's it! You're Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy... 29th?... birthday on Monday, Natalie! I celebrate my 29th birthday annually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you have a happy birthday, Natalie! Have fun- not too much, though. Oh, what the heck, just have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll go with 29 :)
    Happy Birthday for Monday!! Here's to a fabulous year ahead xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy almost Birthday to you! I hope you have a super fun night filled with laughs and good times! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a wonderful before your birthday weekend! I dread the time change too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday! :) Have a great pre-birthday celebration and have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm gonna say 26 although you could pass off as 21. Have a great Birthday on Monday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy early birthday!!! Hope you had a great night! 28?

    ReplyDelete
  25. You share the same birthday as my son! Happy Birthday!! I'm going to guess you are 26...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday!
    Hope your day is extra special, and the little guy sleeps in!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday!! I'm going to guess 30. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope you had a great time this weekend and a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How did I miss this????? Happy, Happy, HAPPY Birthday!!!! I'm so sorry it's late :-(

    ReplyDelete
  30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am terrible at blog reading lately, and I am sorry, yours is such a cute one. You are on my morning coffee wanna-read-list! Hope you are well, you sure look fabtastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips