It's that time of year again! Yep it's the holiday card season so you better get your picture ready so you don't miss sending out those lovely cards. I've always liked using Tiny Prints because they have an awesome selection of designs. I've used their services many times to order baby shower invites, bachelorette party invites, bridal shower invites, and of course Christmas cards! I've always found them easy to use.
I love receiving Christmas cards, and I put them all over my house--from the mantle to the fridge.
This year they have some amazing designs. Here's a few of my faves:
And after that, you should really look at their must-have address labels. I've ordered these before, and I always think they make my mail easier (yes I'm lazy and don't like to write out my return address) and *cuter* if that is at all possible.
So head on over to Tiny Prints to make your best Christmas card yet! I know you won't be disappointed with their designs, selection, or their service.
They are also having an awesome Talent Search Contest for photos in the following categories:
· Cutest Baby (From ages of 0-24 months)
· Cutest Kid (From ages of 25 months - 10 years old)
· Cutest Family
· Cutest Couple
· Cutest Pet & Owner
So what are you waiting for? Enter those pics!
Those are really cute cards. Tiny Prints? I usually do a different site, but I'll give this one a shot!
ReplyDeleteTiny Prints does have the cutest cards. I always like looking at their site, but have never actually ordered from them.
ReplyDeleteVery cute cards! I've never heard of this site. I'll check out their site. :)
ReplyDeleteI love tiny prints!! I can't believe Christmas is so close already!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely cards. Wow, tis already the season!
ReplyDeleteTiny Prints really does have some cute designs. We will probably use them this year. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I will have to check them out. But I'm not ready, I'm not ready, I'm NOT READY for Christmas time yet!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these...#2 is one of my faves too:) I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner...I have SO much to do:)
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had a great weekend!!
I'm just hoping to order my Christmas cards before Christmas.
ReplyDeletethose are really cute cards. I think I'm going to try Tiny Prints this year - I've heard so many good things about them!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike - I just contacted our photographer about taking pictures for our Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteLOVE tiny prints!! those are all great picks!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that last design!
ReplyDeleteoh I love the one of the couple and the ornament one! These are so so cute!
ReplyDelete