So the day is here...my baby is officially a one year old. I'm excited about what this new year will bring but also sad to say goodbye to my little baby. Because now he is a toddler. It all goes by so fast...like when did he know who our dogs were by name, or a ball, or a light, or the fact he knows socks and shoes go on his feet? Little things that I didn't even know he was learning without my help. It just shows how quickly they become little sponges and take everything in.
Well I better get back to working on the party...but just wanted to say Happy Birthday Nolan! Mommy and Daddy love you more than you could ever know.
Happy, happy birthday Mr. Nolan!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Happy birthday to him!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your Nolan. Time is so fast and they're growing in a blink of an eye. If only there's a pause button.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nolan! He is such a stud already :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nolan!! Enjoy this amazing yet bittersweet day! Can't wait to see pics of the party :)
ReplyDeleteHey dude...You're 1! Have fun with those balloons...but be careful - they make a loud noise if you squeeze too hard! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Happy birthday little man!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nolan!!!!!! Have a great party!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet Nolan! Hope you have a great time celebrating your little blessing! You're right, it does go by so fast, but this next year will be so much fun, too :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NOLAN!!
ReplyDeleteAnd a big CONGRATS to you Natalie for surviving the first year of mommyhood! I've loved reading along your journey the past few months since finding your blog!
Aw! What a cutie!! Happy, happy birthday Nolan!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Nolan! My nephew's first birthday is in 2 weeks and I cannot get over how quickly this year went by!
ReplyDeleteThank you, as well, for your sweet comment on my guest post at Sherri Lynn's blog! I'd love for oyu to stop by my blog and let me know if you try the recipe out!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mr. Nolan! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday!!! Can't wait for the party. I know it will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThat's just the sweetest! Happy Birthday to your little man and have a great party!
ReplyDeleteI remember at one year old feeling thankful that he still was a little like a baby. And, look at that picture of yours! He's still a little like a baby! So cute.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet Nolan!! It's been fun watching him grow up on this blog!
ReplyDeleteAwww - happy birthday! Loved the birth story, too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nolan!! Natalie, is he walking yet??
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet boy! :) I feel like they are transforming more now than ever... I hope you all had a great day with the bday boy! :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOLAN!!!!! I hope you guys have had a wonderful day:)
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday Nolan!! Hope your party was a blast!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday big boy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nolan! Did you get your card yet??? Have your very pretty mommy go check the mail!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Nolan! Hope you had a a wonderful party!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday cute Nolan!! such a doll~ now how can we make them stop growing???!
ReplyDeleteI hope he had an amazing birthday! I am so so SO very sorry for not saying it on his actual b-day. Gosh, why must they grow up so fast! I can't wait to see what you've done for his b-day!
ReplyDeleteAw, Happy Birthday, Nolan!! It does go so fast.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Nolan! You're such a big boy! ... a handsome one, at that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! I hope the birthday went well. I look forward to reading a post-party post!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little guy! My favorite ages are 10 months to about 20 months- so enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteOK, so I'm a little late LOL, but I'm still trying to catch up on everyone's blog posts from last week :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little man!! Love from half way around the world xoxo
Happy Belated birthday Nolan!!
ReplyDelete