
Yesterday my little biscuit turned 5 months old. It seems like it was just yesterday you were curled up in my belly kicking me all day long! You are weighing right under 14 lbs and about 26 inches in length. This month you reached a lot of milestones. You love rolling over, so I never quite know how I will find you in the morning. Not to mention you have learned a new technique of "inch worming" from the bottom to the top of the crib. You know how to get your toys and how to pull your paci out and how to put in back in. You now can make funny noises with your lips and you like sucking on your bottom one. This past month you have joined mommy at Stroller Strides so she can get a workout! You love going with me to enjoy the outdoors and to check out the new scenery and maybe the older girl babies?! Sometimes by the end you will pass out in your stroller! You have recently learned how to vocalize yourself in many ways...one being a very annoying high pitched squeal. Let's hope that one doesn't stick! You love laughing especially at your daddy because he is so silly!

You always give me a big grin when I come see you in the morning or when I've been out of the room. You have the sweetest little smile! Sometimes you are shy with your smiling and will turn your head as if you are embarrassed! You now have two little bottom teeth coming through that are giving you trouble and making you a drooly mess. You acknowledge your name now when someone calls you. I catch you watching the dogs all the time! I know you will be best friends when you are older and can throw a ball! You love playing on your activity center where the little birdy is your favorite.

I can't believe you are growing so fast! I love seeing you learn new things but hate to think you won't be small for long. You are my little man, and I love you with all my heart. Who knew a little boy could bring so much joy? Happy 5 months little biscuit!
Wow, Nolan is growing up so fast! I love the picture of him and Rob it is too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt happens entirely too fast. It looks like Nolan is a happy little boy!
ReplyDelete