Monday, March 21, 2011

The Escape Artist

The Escape Artist...AKA Teddy Ruxpin:



Today I decided that Nolan and I were going to run to pick up some lunch since I had home cooked meals for like the past week. When that happens, I crave fast food (GASP!) Is that terrible? I know it is, but I can't help myself. After having so much good-for-you food I need some good junk food! Anyhow, as I was pulling out of my driveway low and behold Teddy is running in the neighbor's yard. Now here I already have Nolan in the car, and I am going down the road...so I know I can't just leave my car there to get Teddy back inside. I decide I will just pick up Teddy and take him along for a road trip even though he just had a jail break out. As we are about to make a left into the restaurant, I witness a wreck! A car was running a red light and hit a van that was making a right turn onto the road I was on. It's so crazy to watch one in real life...it's kind of scary! It looked like everyone was ok, and the ambulance and fire truck were all there in a matter of minutes. Needless to say it has been a pretty interesting day over in these neck of the woods.

Here are some pics of Nolan and Teddy enjoying the sunshine!


3 comments:

  1. Ewww...that naughty Teddy! How does he get out?
    I love the pictures of them enjoying the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy is getting to have a little bad habit huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he actually got out through the garage. We have a door on one side that has a doggy door. It doesn't lock like it should so I put a gate in that doorway from the outside so he can't get through. Every now and then when the weather changes it will get loose and fall. That's when he is the escape artist because I usually warm up the car for Nolan so I have the garage door open LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips