Ohhhh!!!! He. Is. Gorgeous!!! So happy for you, and looks like some good big brothers there who are also happy to meet him. LOVE the name. Glad to hear all went well and that you are doing good. I remember going to 3, was not quite the big adjustment as going to 2 kids -- but it's still more work in the end, so be patient and loving with yourself during the transition. So many new adventures are on the way. :)
Ohhhh!!!! He. Is. Gorgeous!!! So happy for you, and looks like some good big brothers there who are also happy to meet him. LOVE the name. Glad to hear all went well and that you are doing good. I remember going to 3, was not quite the big adjustment as going to 2 kids -- but it's still more work in the end, so be patient and loving with yourself during the transition. So many new adventures are on the way. :)
ReplyDeleteThese photos!!! I'd love to hear about life with three, although I know it's probably just the tip of the iceberg for you. I love his name!
ReplyDelete