Monday, September 12, 2016

A Superhero Birthday!

Wow I realize I haven't posted since announcing Foster's birth but as you can imagine it's been crazy around here. We've been adjusting to becoming a family of 5 and also having Nolan start Kindergarten. Life is changing, and we're trying to settle in a new routine.


At the beginning of August, we celebrated Conley's 4th birthday party. The theme was a Superhero theme, and it was lots of fun at our local splash pad!





And this guy turned one month old at the end of July!


Happy September friends!

Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Gorgeous photos! Foster is a beautiful one-month-old.
    Des is looking over my shoulder and admiring Captain America outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Super Hero and came running right over!! Is there cake left?! LOL
    Looks like a super party. I can't believe it's already been a month - look at that adorable little nugget! Hope all is well with you too - I won't even ask about sleep because I remember all too well! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy!! The kids are just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips