Thursday, May 7, 2015

Random Tidbits

Wow it's been another crazy week at our house! (Feels like I say that every week right?)

It's really warmed up here (almost 90 degrees!) so we pulled out the baby pool to cool off. Conley is having so much fun just playing in the water!


I was on TV again for KMB in honor of Mother's Day. This time they didn't even tell us anything about what we would be doing! Luckily it was like a Mother's Day tea so we didn't have to do much!


And Nolan had a small Mother's Day program at his school. It was so cute, and he was such a sweet by saying it was the best day ever!



I also finished an AWESOME book by Kate Morton The Forgotten Garden. You should definitely put it on your reading list!

Have a great weekend friends!
Natalie

5 comments:

  1. Love the yellow dress. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so lovely in that yellow dress! You're a T.V. star! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a Kate Morton book but it was something else. The Secret Keeper, I think. So I'm intrigued for a new one!
    Nolan is so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic in that yellow dress!!! Definitely seems you belong on TV - maybe a new career now that you are "discovered?" :)
    love the sweet selfie of you two.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips