Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Toes in the Sand, Wind in our Hair

Awww what a great time we had with the boys at the beach last week. Of course, it's not the same as vacationing without kids but as the boys age each time has become easier and easier!


This kid! Had a blast rolling pretty much in the sand and playing with his trucks.

We had some really good fresh seafood this time, and I even went to a spa for some relaxation and a pedicure!

This is supposed to be our one beach trip this year, but since we've returned I'm already craving a second one! We'll see...maybe a fall beach trip is in our future! I also have finished two books The Girl on the Train and The House of Riverton---both are must reads!

Happy Summer (almost) friends!


Natalie

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome little getaway!! I'm just a touch envious! And you're right, it does get easier as you get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for beach weather to be here!! :)
    and my son is 10 1/2 ... and he still rolls around in the sand. although not so much with trucks, but with some kind of super hero toy probably. LOL
    I hear that one Girl on the Train is really good! I may have to add it to my own beach bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on hold for Girl on the Train. I may need to just buy it for our beach trips! We are trying to do at least three this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't made it to the beach yet this year, definitely need to go. Looks like it was the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips