We went to Hilton Head, SC and stayed in the Palmetto Dunes area. We ended up having good weather besides the first day which was awesome because sometimes you never know about September!
This was Nolan's second time to HH, Conley's first, and my fourth. Nolan really has become such a beach bum!
This was Nolan's second time to HH, Conley's first, and my fourth. Nolan really has become such a beach bum!
As always vacations with kids aren't the same as pre-kids, but we did have a great time minus a few tantrums here and there.
We really love the food in HH, and I cannot say enough about how awesome The Lucky Rooster was! The food and service was unbelieveable...I had the best shrimp and grits EVER!
When we sat down, the group sitting behind us (all middle aged adults) just rolled their eyes because we had two young kids.
Doesn't that make you want to just punch someone in the throat? I know it does for me. Seriously why can't people give a little grace to others? Anyhow, my boys were angels, so they really had no reasons to be jerks. The staff were wonderful and went at the perfect pace for a couple with kids.
Natalie




Looks like a fantastic vacation!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! So glad you guys had good weather!! Looks like everyone enjoyed their time!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures. And glad to know your little guys acted better than those adults! ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely makes me want to roll my eyes. Before kids, I NEVER was annoyed by them - on planes or in restaurants. Never. I am utterly charmed by them.
ReplyDeleteWish I could go to HH! And the weather is totally weird here right now.
So fun! We are headed to the beach in a few weeks and I am so ready!
ReplyDeleteaw posh on them!! they're just jealous of your gorgeous family!!
ReplyDeletesuch cute lil beach babes - they look like they just love it there. And I can't blame them. We had such a sucky summer - hardly any beach time. it's like summer just dipped a toe down and then skipped off again.
Sounds and looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteawww so funnn!! those boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful vacation! The boys look so happy! :) We went to the beach for the first time in four years this summer, too. I forgot how much I love being near the ocean!
ReplyDelete