Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Weather is Here!

I absolutely LOVE everything fall. I'm pretty sure I've talked about it a MILLION times on the blog.

This week the weather has been the perfect fall weather. We get a little cheated most of the time and fall is only here for a few weeks---we go from hot summer to winter. I want my full season of fall!

From crisp fall air, to pumpkin spice everything, and cozy sweaters. The lack of humidity is such a breath of fresh air.

We've enjoyed "workshop" time with play dough, rides in the gator, and date nights!



Doesn't Nolan look so cute in his Home Depot apron? They are obsessed with play dough, and so I am allowing it outside so I don't have little crumbles all over my house. Nolan is also obsessed with his own gator and has finally figured out to really drive and even reverse. That child does everything on his own timeline!

Both the boys have been so funny lately with their sayings. Conley has started saying, "What in the tarnation?" which is from Sheriff Callie. We finally bit the bullet and purchased a new computer and Nolan said, "I really like your new computer mom. It's really cool and fun." I wish I could remember all the funny things they've been saying!

Have you been enjoying this great weather?

Natalie

10 comments:

  1. Ha! Kate told us that something was "plum awful" this week. It took us a few minutes to realize that it came from Sherriff Callie!! They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. We got cheated out of a real summer and I am fearful snow will be here before we know it. Boo! Enjoy it while you can, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here has been incredible. Between 65-75 every day, with sun, puffy clouds and low humidity. Today was the only dud out of the last few weeks. We haven't had to use a/c or heat for about a month. Wouldn't this be great year-round? Great on the wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely a big fan of outdoor play doh play! once that stuff is in your carpets - it's forever!
    Love his Gator -- that is so cute the two of them driving off together! LOL
    mostly, yeah for date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 2 year old has been saying the funniest things, I really need to write them down. :)
    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we sure have been enjoying the season (although this weekend the weather soared back into the 80's)! My son loves playing with play dough; you're smart to keep it outside while you can :) Keep on writing down those funny sayings... They make great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Fall too. The first day it cooled down I made soup to celebrate. While I'm not ready for cold weather, I am so sick of summer that the cooler weather is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait for our first cool front here! Or even a day with low humidity would work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had just a little taste of it here. I sure wish it would cool off and stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good idea with the play dough outside. I love the funny little sayings that kids pick up and say, too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips