I am super excited to be co-hosting Friday 5 with the fabulous Emmy! We've been bloggy friends for maybe three years? I really consider a friend and love keeping up with her family. She's funny and doesn't take herself too seriously while still having great family values. So be sure to check her out, and now on to the Friday 5!
5 Thoughts
1) We are adjusting back from the beach life. It's nice to be away from home, but it's also nice to have a sense of normalcy and routine.
2) We have what I call a "soft" summer bucket list. It's not a "must do", but I am trying to do some fun activities with the kids this summer.
3) Last week, I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese, worked out at the barre gym, celebrated National Donut Day with a visit to Krispy Kreme, and we went to JumpJam a trampoline park. The boys loved it, and we went at the smaller children time, so they wouldn't get trampled on.
4) This week we visited with some friends since she's a teacher and off for the summer. The boys had a blast with the older boys!
5) This week we had a KMB playgroup, and the boys got to make their own pizza. Well Nolan did, Conley was too busy looking through the windows at the pizza makers.
5 Pictures
5 Thoughts
1) We are adjusting back from the beach life. It's nice to be away from home, but it's also nice to have a sense of normalcy and routine.
2) We have what I call a "soft" summer bucket list. It's not a "must do", but I am trying to do some fun activities with the kids this summer.
3) Last week, I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese, worked out at the barre gym, celebrated National Donut Day with a visit to Krispy Kreme, and we went to JumpJam a trampoline park. The boys loved it, and we went at the smaller children time, so they wouldn't get trampled on.
4) This week we visited with some friends since she's a teacher and off for the summer. The boys had a blast with the older boys!
5) This week we had a KMB playgroup, and the boys got to make their own pizza. Well Nolan did, Conley was too busy looking through the windows at the pizza makers.
5 Pictures
Conley having fun at Chuck E. Cheese!
Natalie
a.jpg)



a.jpg)


You did a TON last week! I'd be tired from all that. ;) We have a soft bucket list, too. Lots of want to do's, but it won't be the end of the world if we don't get to them all.
ReplyDeleteOh love your family pictures and can't wait to see the rest! You did have a very busy week. I love the idea of a soft summer bucket list. Making your own pizza is always fun. We went to Krispy Kream for our free donuts too, though yours looks fancier than ours with those soft chairs! Thank you so much for co-hosting!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun meme! Sounds like you guys had a fun week!
ReplyDeletewait, wait.... I missed donut day? dangnabit.
ReplyDeleteI have no bucket list for summer. We will camp. We will go to our family reunion. Anything else in between, I plan...... well, I am not planning. There are things I'd like to do, but I will just see how each day goes.
Love the picture preview!!
We have a place like JumpJam here. It's called Launch and the kids love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd Scarlet has been asking to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. I don't even know if we have any near here! She's seen the commercials.
Love the photos! Hope you guys have a great Sunday and Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteWe just got a trampoline park! Good to know they have little kid hours...I will definitely have to check it out!
ReplyDelete