Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Where I Have Been and What I Am Up To..

You may have noticed my blogging and my commented as slowed slightly.

That is mainly due to my new project and business.  Some of you may know and already follow but for those who don't and are interested, well here it is!


I have founded the Knoxville Moms Blog! I am super excited that the site launched yesterday and can't thank our sister sites, especially the New Orleans site for all your support and advice.  My contributor team has been AMAZING and the feedback we are receiving is truly inspiring. It really shows how strong the bond of motherhood is and how connected we are.

Many of you have probably seen the sister sites in your city.  Our goal is to connect moms online and offline and provide useful content and personal stories from local moms.  We also partner with local businesses to provide resources to our moms and to create fun events.

We already have three and almost four small events that we are hosting with local businesses, so we couldn't be more excited about the beginning of our journey.

So if you see I'm a little slower on my comments on your blog, or that I go a few more days without a post, please know I will be back and will be reading you...it just might take me a little longer until I get in a groove.

I probably won't post much about KMB here on my personal blog, but feel free to follow along. For those who already are through the different social media channels, I really appreciate your support!

And for fun, a few photos from our photo shoot for the site!


The KMB team!


(Please ignore the fluffy hair in these shots the wind was ridiculous!)


You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Hope to see you around! 


Natalie

23 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new gig. It looks like a great site.

    Love the pictures. Especially the one of you sitting in the yellow chair. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Congratulations! All the best to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, Natalie! And boy - the photos are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little repetitive with the word "awesome" but I really meant it!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! That is SO EXCITING!! :)-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new site! I'll have to go take a peek - even though I am from Canada and it's probably a bit of trek for any moms there to come drop by for coffee! ha. but we all support one another nonetheless.
    Love love the chair photo! awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! And I have a good friend from college who lives in Knoxville. I will have to send her your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Natalie!! I am so psyched for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new business venture! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so awesome! Very excited for you I hope it is a great new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That explains the Knoxville Moms Blog social media follows [I wondered how "they" found me ;) ]. Loving the photos especially the one of you in the yellow chair. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting!! And the photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Natalie! So proud of you. (also, you look amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your new venture - so awesome! And I love the pictures - especially that first headshot :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, that's so exciting! And those pictures are grea!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy for your Natalie! I know you will bring great things to this new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the new blog. What a fun idea. Your pictures look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! That is so exciting. And how wonderful that this will bring local moms together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lookin' good, Natalie!!! Congrats, girl! That's so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips