Friday, November 8, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire {Giveaway}

Are you just as excited as I am about the upcoming release of CATCHING FIRE? I can't believe it has been a whole year since I saw the last one!  I remember when I read the series I could not put it down until I read all three books!






Are you getting giddy just looking at these movie scenes? I seriously can't wait!

To hold you over until the big release date, I have a fun giveaway to offer you.

You get a chance to win your very own CATCHING FIRE Prize Pack!

This includes:
*T-shirt
*Movie Poster
*iPhone cleaner
*iPhone dot and wristbands






The giveaway is only open to U.S. residents, ages 18+.

I received the same prize pack in exchange for this post, however all opinions are my own.

Enter the Rafflecopter below to win!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Natalie

8 comments:

  1. I could not be more excited!! I went to a midnight showing of the first movie with a bunch of friends the last time...I hope to do the same thing for this movie. But, I ADORE the books, too!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me, pick me! I went to the midnight premiere with my oldest - it was such an awesome bonding experience for us because we both loved the books (even though I had to go to work the next day). We'll be at the premiere of this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess I will have to rewatch the first one - I can't remember anything that happened and I never read the books. The sequel looks intense though - should be good. Love Jennifer Lawrence - she's so unaffected cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the movies (kind of...didn't really pay attention) and I've not really read the books. However, I want to win so I look cool. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the books and seen the first movie! Can't wait to see the second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read all of the books too and love it! SOOO looking forward to the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lexie and I are SO excited for this movie to come out. It'll be here on the 21st of this month {not sure if that's the same day as the US}. I need to reread the book to get prepared!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips