Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! {Shutterfly Giveaway}

We've said goodbye to the pumpkin and on our way to the turkey.  Which can only mean on thing, Christmas is right around the corner!

That means it is time to check out some Christmas & Holiday cards from the fabulous Shutterfly!


I have been using Shutterfly for years, and I am always very happy with the quality and service, not to mention all the compliments we get on the cards!

This year I've found a few favorites that I'm choosing from:






I'm really loving these designs, and I'm going to have a hard time choosing!  This year Shutterfly has a few new card options such as the 5x7 folded tri fold and back of card designs.

  • Classic: Traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
  • Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
  • Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
  • Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
  • Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
  • Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, and family name highlights
Don't miss out on the Twitter party with @Resourcefulmom on Friday, November 15th at 8pm EST with #PhotosYouLove.

Now if you love Shutterfly as much as I do, you will be super excited about the $50 credit (pluse free shipping) giveaway!  Just enter the Rafflecopter below to have a chance to win!

I received a Shutterfly credit for this post, but all opinions are my own.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Natalie

11 comments:

  1. Love all of your options this year! I need to get on and start looking for ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many good ones but I like the Cheerful Bubbles or Crafted with love

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite card is the Patterned Cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about Christmas cards just this morning. I can't believe it's already that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Colorful Flurries card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Wrapped in Burlap, so many cute options!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is "Everything is Merry." It's a bit bright, but I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need these....I love the shaped ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooohhh, I love the black one with the snowflakes. but really, they are all lovely.
    We had someone at our church take a family portrait this year --- not sure how I will incorporate it into a Christmas card just yet. good thing I have time to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Shutterfly and use them EVERY SINGLE YEAR!! I so totally must win!! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the last one you listed, with the little heart in the one square.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips