What happened? I missed it? I really did??? The birth? Did you post about it before? I'll have to check! Oh! I've been so busy here I kept watching you closely and the moment I turned he was born! Congratulations!!! He is sooo adorable! TFS the pics!
1 week and he looks so adorable already, look at that cheek!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap is he cute!!! YAY for one week down already :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! He is so stinkin adorable!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegahhh! natalie! can't believe it's already been a week!!!! he is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteaaahhh...i die from cuteness overload!!!! So precious and his shark onesie is perfect:)
ReplyDeleteSo precious!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 Week, Conley!! :) He is one handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, what a handsome little man!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeletetoo freaking cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously seriously adorable! I am not a "newborn person" but that picture made me want another!
ReplyDeleteOh, I just wanna snuggle him!
ReplyDeleteOH MY! I missed the birth announcement by a week.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
He is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteonly one week old and already he is up to date on current affairs like Shark Week! adorable and smart!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO SUPER cute!!! I bet you are all in love!! SO happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteTotally precious!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so happy and alert, and CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteSO stinking cute!!! Love seeing this new face:)
ReplyDeletePositively edible. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! Love his little face!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Look how big he is getting! The time is going to fly by and before you know it he'll be big like his brother!
ReplyDeletePerfection!! I hope you are feeling well Natalie and having fun with your new little man. I bet Nolan LOVES him!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSO stinkin' cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are recovering well :)
So darn cute!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! he is beautiful. Congrats congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened? I missed it? I really did??? The birth? Did you post about it before? I'll have to check! Oh! I've been so busy here I kept watching you closely and the moment I turned he was born! Congratulations!!! He is sooo adorable! TFS the pics!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, this is the picture that will be seen when "Cute" is looked up in the dictionary!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am so behind on blogs- so happy to see the baby pictures finally :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks so big for a week. He is just too adorable!
ReplyDeleteOoh I missed it...congrats! He is too adorable!!
ReplyDelete