Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby Conley Has Arrived!

Baby Conley made his arrival on 8/8/12 at 4:22pm weighing it at 8 lbs, 2oz and 20.5 inches in length.

We are so excited to meet him and are getting settled in at home.  Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers....he couldn't be more precious! :)



37 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and the family! He's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations mama! He is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mama! He's so precious! :)

    justrainbowsandbutterflys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Natalie! He is just perfect! Congratulations to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooohoo!! Congratulations!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!! Conley is precious!!! And big brother looks so sweet looking at his baby brother!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! He's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! He is perfect! You look amazing! I can't wait to hear about how you are adjusting to life with 2!
    I am on day 11 overdue, so I am sooo jealous right now!
    Congrats again, can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm so jealous... wish our little guy would come:)


    He is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Natalie he is just precious! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yahoo!! He is precious and you look great, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! He is precious and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, sweetie!!!! He truly is precious!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Glad everyone is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How precious! He is so beautiful, Natalie. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is just adorable!!! I'm glad everyone is doing well and I hope you guys are settling in ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to your sweet family. Can't wait to see of him more in here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! He's beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! He's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to the ENTIRE family... He is one handsome little man! :) Hope everything is going well, and I can't wait to see more photos of Baby Conley!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He's absolutely gorgeous Natalie!! Well done, you look great too :)
    Congratulations to you all, I am so excited for you (been checking your blog everyday!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Natalie! He's gorgeous and you're looking wonderful. Take care now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Natalie!! You look amazingly happy with your boys..take care!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay!!! Congratulations! So happy for you. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!!! He is perfect:) I hope the new family of 4 is doing well. Can't wait to see and hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hooray!! Congrats! He IS precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to you and yours! He's just precious and I can't wait to see him grow too. You look wonderful Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so stoked for your awesome son- and for your lovely family! Congrats to you all- enjoy every last second!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. He's precious! Hope things are going well as you adjust to a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. YAY baby Conley! He's so cute, and I'm so happy for your now family of four!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations! So glad to hear everyone is doing well.

    GREAT name!

    ReplyDelete
  32. CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is ADORABLE!! SO glad he is here and you are both doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Arrgh I missed it!!! COngratulations!! So happy for you and your family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. YEA! congrats- he is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  35. OH MY! I go on vacation and you have a baby! He is so beautiful, congratulations!! I am so overwhelmingly happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. [p]It absolutely was at this time the fact that magic jewellery appeared [url=http://www.distiffanyonsale.co.uk]cheap tiffany[/url] to be obtained anonymously . selecting a modern item can offer you every little bit as a impression of design alongside possessing a cozy [url=http://www.tiffanysuksales.co.uk]tiffany bracelet[/url] sensation that you just could be aiding the surroundings in the specific same time . along with the lifestyle resource of these world . They cheap Pandora Bracelets went shopping together . Every one of advantages all of the builder to your job in harmony with at personalizing [url=http://www.tiffanysuksales.co.uk]tiffany rings[/url] house blueprints . Really, I隆炉ve bought more that one Thomas Sabo Charms on this webpage . Men and women are in adulation with all the absolute and [url=http://www.tiffanysuksales.co.uk]tiffany london[/url] avant-garde styles of jewellery . It truly is thanks to all of the CAD application, individuals [url=http://www.distiffanyonsale.co.uk]tiffany ring[/url] can make accommodating brands, diagrams as well as with only few steps of your personal computer mouse . The acquisition of Pandora Holdings A/S in part reflected its international brand management strategy.[/p][p]You will find there隆炉s small something for everybody [url=http://www.distiffanyonsale.co.uk]silver tiffany[/url] no matter what their own preference . Some of our greatest deals are the Hot Diamonds Jewellery . They have the beautiful a vacation in europre group with silver anklet bracelets which includes also been made once again . Pandora Sterling New Necklace With Black [url=http://www.distiffanyonsale.co.uk]tiffany outlet[/url] Onyx could be a long-lasting gift for your household as well as improves types elegance using its attention getting appeal . It deserves one to possess a appear too as deserves one to put on them . choose the pieces you would want to purchase and memorize the all round glimpse and feel, so it will occur handy when you desire to purchase your replica Tiffany jewelry . You would like to enjoy, or maybe a loved one some jewelry, and want something modern using a twist that may be really effectively performed, this may be the brand to suit your needs . The determination to help the sport a bracelet or any othe thomas sabo pearl bracelet UK a DEA provides excellent

    Fashion statement

    Hopefully these simple tips on the best way to sell gold diamond jewelry have been [url=http://www.distiffanyonsale.co.uk]tiffany on sale[/url] helpful . Today, Pandora jewelry has been selling in 18 countries in the world.[/p]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips