We had a wonderful time at the beach---we soaked up the last vacay as a family of three. Nolan really loved running on the beach to and from the waves. Everytime we would go past the entrance to the beach he would say, "Waaa" which stands for water and "Up" which he uses for up and down no matter how many times I tell him to say down. We stayed in a condo at Kiawah Island, SC that was right on the beach. Originally when I booked the villa, I thought oh we'll be right next to Charleston. I found out though we were more like 30 minutes away and that Kiawah is basically it's own whole destination in itself. (We have already been to Charleston so we were more interested in the beach time anyhow.) It has all the restaurants, the market, gas stations, pools, bike trails, parks, and anything you need. Now this place is legit...it is well taken care of and the hotel that is on the island is out of my price range at like $600-$800 a night! However if you book a villa like we did, you get all the resort amentities without having to pay the hefty hotel bill. If you are a big baller I say go for it because that hotel is the real deal. The island is awesome for golf, beach time, and for bike riding. They have a bike path that is off the road throughout the whole island (which is a great way to see the island!) You don't even have to bring your own bike---they have bike rentals for the whole day or for 4 hours. I'm breaking up the vacay post into two since I have so many pics, so here are the first set:






 |
| Here I am at almost 28 weeks...the belly has arrived! |
Stay tuned for the bike ride and golf course pics :)
You're so smart to do the more affordable condo while getting those same benefits! You're such a cutie with your poppin' belly!
ReplyDeleteLove that you guys were right on the beach.
Adorable belly Momma! And N is just too cute. I'm glad y'all had such a great trip. We are headed out for a short weekend getaway with W in a few weeks and I can't wait for the change of scenery.
ReplyDeleteNatalie! You look amazing! I can't believe you went to Kiawah, so close to us :) I just love seeing Nolan enjoy the beach so much! We are taking Jackson for the first time over Memorial weekend and I'm so excited! I may send you an email asking about things I need to take!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
ReplyDeleteYour belly is so cute!! And Nolan is so grown up :) I love this little hat! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like y'all had so much fun! I love your little belly, you are too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh hello cute pregnant belly! Looks like everyone had a good time!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!!! BTW, in case you're not able to access my blog, I had to change the URL: http://readmymind-thews.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing and what a great deal you got.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
What a fun trip! Cute pics! You look great! I was just telling my hubby I want to do a short weekend trip before this baby arrives!!
ReplyDeleteYour vacation pictures are great! I love watching little ones run around on the sand and get so excited about the beach! And good tip about the villa!
ReplyDeleteLook how great you look! Glad you had a wonderful time! I hear great things about Kiawah Island :) I can't wait for more pictures of your trip, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy ya'll had a good time!!! :o) It looks like a great vacation. (How could it not be with a beach involved??)
ReplyDeleteYou look so adorable, too. You're still so small except in the belly! Way to go! ;o)
It looks like you had a blast and Mr. Nolan looks adorable in his beach gear! We found out the hard way too about how far Kiawah is from Charleston, but I think Kiawah is definitely a better family destination. Good to know about the villas:) You look amazing by the way with your cute little baby belly!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! Can you believe baby brother will be here in 12 weeks?!? Wowsers. So excited for you all! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you enjoyed your vacation! We are planning a beach weekend and SC is very drivable for us. Would you go back? Go somewhere else?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had fun! Your baby bump is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I have always wanted to visit that area of the country. Your bump looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great place to stay. I've never been to the east coast beaches. I need to convince DH to take me on a vacation!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time at the beach! One of my favorite places to go.
ReplyDeleteyay!!! there's the belly!! I soon need a vacay. I'll live through you for now! :)
ReplyDeletefirst off your belly is killing me--it is so cute and itty! and sounds like you had so much fun at the beach--babies+ beach is perfect
ReplyDeleteLookin' good! You're almost there!
ReplyDeletethis is what I need....a real vacay! meaning some surf, sand and sun. looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHow fun....it sounds like a great place for a vacation!!! The pictures look awesome and you look wonderful...I can't believe you are already 28 weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful! Love your belly- so cute!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you picked the right spot. Cute pictures. Excited to see the rest
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Natalie! Wow 28weeks already?
ReplyDeleteLooks and sounds like a great vacation and little Nolan sure enjoyed the beach by the looks of it :)
Looks like you had a great time! Very cute belly too!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking more and more beautiful as your pregnancy progresses. Vacations like that work wonders, don't they? Seems like Nolan had lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteThat beach looks amazing! Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look great!!
Nolan is just too cute. You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat little man is really cute. It's obvious he loves the beach so much.
ReplyDelete