Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Snapshot of Life Lately

Wow I just skipped over April now didn't I? This year is flying by and before you know it there will be a new baby in my house! 

We did some hiking in the nice weather:

        

Easter and Easter Egg Hunts:




A weekend away sans kids:


A girls' night out:


And the bump continues to grow: 


Not much longer now---less than 10 weeks! Nursey will be soon revealed, one wall to go!

Happy May and may the fourth be with you! 

2 comments:

  1. He'll be a gorgeous baby. I just saw a new baby an hour ago and I thought, "Don't stare too much at her or you'll be pregnant before you know it!"
    So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^ Do it! Keep staring Tamara!! You make gorgeous babies too. :)

    Look at glowing you!! I can't wait to see the nursery. Sometimes I do wish I could be pregnant again, just so I could go back and do a nursery again. I had no clue back then - I've learned a lot in 10 years of motherhood. Also, Pinterest didn't exist back then I think. LOL
    Take care of you these final weeks, and we will all be waiting impatiently for this new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips