Sunday, February 14, 2016

February Happenings

I seriously have been meaning to post more here, but I haven't found the time between KMB and now starting CMB!

However I wanted to share here if you haven't seen on my Instagram or Facebook that we are expecting our 3rd child! 

It's exciting and scary, and the baby is due in July. We are also excited to announce that we are having a third boy! I am totally outnumbered 4 to 1 and 5 to 1 if you count the dog. 

I'm 20 weeks as of Sunday and of course totally slacking on bump photos. 


Ignore the poor lighting, apparently taking bump photos from my phone instead of my big camera doesn't look so great. Oh well I'm too lazy to get it out so these will have to do. 

Happy Valentine's Day friends! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Natalie! How exciting to be having boy number three! Wishing you all the best--so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend just had her third son. He's particularly cute. Well, they all are.
    So congrats!
    I waffle a lot about the third kid thing. My family is game but I'm holding out.. for what? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. So excited for you and all they guys! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Wonderful news. And you look fantastic! I already had a bump the size of a basketball at 20 weeks with my 3rd. 3 boys - I can't wait to see all the new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!! So happy for you!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yes my "bump" looks that way after I eat too much, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips