I started the month off at a conference in Dallas for KMB and spent some quality time with the City Moms Blog Network owners! Many of the ladies I met last year, but I was so happy to meet some new faces this year!
Then yesterday we celebrated Nolan's 5th Birthday a little early with our playgroup friends! He asked to have it at the house, so we had a Lego party with pizza!
Happy Early Birthday my sweet boy!
Natalie




What an awesome birthday party!!!! Love the printables!!
ReplyDeleteI love cookie cakes! And LEGO parties, as you know.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think all of your dresses are so fantastic.
Awesome party!! I love the walk across Legos for you sign!! :-) Happy Birthday Nolan!
ReplyDeletewow - you all look awesome!!! sound like a great night out.
ReplyDeleteLove the Lego theme - I did that one year for my son too. You probably noticed there was never a single picture of my grand Lego cake on the blog. there's a reason. LOL
Love the walk on Lego's sign - perfect. Happy birthday dude!
Looks like a super fun and cute party - but I have to admit that I wouldn't walk across legos for anyone LOL
ReplyDelete