So I decided to crash her 3rd birthday party which was also a 90's prom which is totally my jam since I grew up in the 90's.
On Saturday, we went to EAT near the French Quarter for breakfast and then toured around the Quarter.
Then Saturday night was time for the 90's Prom! And let's just say it didn't disappoint. We had a blast from the past!
We had a blast, and we were so glad to visit New Orleans and with Ashley and the whole NOMB crew!
Natalie
So awesome! I haven't been back in 14 years but I had a blast in New Orleans when I last went.
ReplyDeleteNew Orleans is one place I have always wanted to visit!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast and I LOVE the outfits - so awesome.
Looks like a fabulous time! I want to go to New Orleans so badly!
ReplyDelete