Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Adventures

Wow it's the end of June already? It's hard to believe the summer will be over before we know it!

We've been busy going to the pool, the local science museum, visiting with friends, the trampoline park, a cooking class, and for Nolan a few camps. (Unfortunately camps here don't take children less than three, so Conley is out of luck! Or is it me out of luck?) On a side note, I think I've potty trained Conley officially.





We've celebrated Father's Day and my husband's birthday.

And just like that I feel like we'll be hitting Conley third birthday in August. I can't believe by the end of this year I'll have a 5 year old and 3 year old! When did that happen?

This past weekend we had a HUGE family KMB event at the local splash pad. It was a big success with lots of fun and food!





What adventures have you been on this summer?

Natalie

4 comments:

  1. Our summer just started! We still have over two months. So strange how different it is regionally.
    I wish I could potty train Des already. It's certainly time. He's three now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been doing lots of pool time, too. One camp so far for all three boys, while one is at his second week this week. More to come, plus some movies, trampoline park, museum... it's going so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA - love the hat pic!!! so cute.
    We have attempted quite a few adventures this summer - it's only really started - but today marks the 4th time we have headed out, only to be turned back by thunderstorms. and of course, as soon as I got them settled with an indoor picnic and a movie instead -- the darn sun came out!!! ugh.
    I do hope we have friendlier skies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more diapers! How awesome is that? I trust you're having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips