We had some yogurt fun at a KMB playgroup where both boys enjoyed seeing their frog, "Cookie."
On Sunday, we took Nolan to a birthday party at our local science museum, and he had fun dressing up like an astronaut!
I also had a Mom's Night Out with KMB...it was a reschedule from a snow day but at least the weather was perfect!
I recently finished reading The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty, and now I'm moving on to book #7 in the Outlander Series. I have to really gear myself up for these as they are super long. I'm almost done with the series though.
What are you reading and are you getting some of this spring weather?
Natalie


I feel happy for you guys that winter is FINALLY OVER! :)
ReplyDeleteI just picked up Liane Moriarty's The Last Anniversary, can't wait to read it.
I am loving this weather!! Yay!! I am reading Scorch Runner and I just finished #17 in the Stephanie Plum Series :)
ReplyDeleteSadly I'm reading nothing right now because of a huge work project. I do have a long list, though! I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait for good weather. The warmest day we've had here since 2014 was only 52 degrees. Brrr!
No spring weather here! In fact, it snowed here and then I had to put sand and de-icer on my walkway.
ReplyDelete*sigh*
and I am reading a collection of Neil Gaiman short stories right now. It's my tub book - LOL.