Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snow Shenanigans

We are having extremely low temperatures in our next of the woods. Mainly a big ice storm, but some snow mixed in. It caused many power outages, and we were lucky to keep power and just lose cable and internet. I'm glad to have power but a few days without internet did start to drive me a little cray-cray.

Anyhow after being snowed in since Sunday, we decided to brave our icy street road to get to the clear main roads. It felt good to get out of the house grab some food and a movie for the boys. 

Here's some of our icy fun! 

Tonight we are going to be minus 8 degrees which is unheard of here.

I'll be dreaming of warmer days with sunshine and my toes in the sand! 
 
Natalie

6 comments:

  1. ha, perfect title! You should see how high the snow is in MA. I don't think you want to know.
    I'm also dreaming of warm sand..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brr! That is so cold! It does look like you enjoyed the snow though and it is pretty to look at...from the safety of my computer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh my goodness I am so looking forward to some warmer weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sweating here, so I'm a little jealous of the cold. Though I don't really want to be THAT cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel such a big bond with y'all right now!! Like, I want to send you some maple sugar candy and make you honorary Canadians! LOL
    Can you believe I am praying for a temperature of minus 8??!!! We've been lingering in the minus 20s and 30s. Even I am not that stout of heart! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a lot of fun! We got some snow today too. We're in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips