Friday, February 13, 2015

Early Valentine's Day Celebrations

It's finally Friday! We've had some cold temps this week (boo!), and I'm ready for warmer weather and a beach somewhere.

The boys had Valentine's Day party at school and Nolan said, "It was the best Valentine's party ever!"

Here's the simple GoGo Squeez Valentine's I did for the boys---I'm sure you saw it on Pinterest. Oh my word the chocolate these boys came home with!

 
The husband and I had an early Valentine's Day dinner since we didn't want to fight the crowds. We went to a fairly new place called Knox Mason, and it was delicious! Here's a photo of the banana pudding:

 

We then had some yummy coffee at The Remedy Coffeehouse. Coffee and dessert, yes please!


I'm also on KMB talking about keeping the "you and I" in marriage.


Valentine's Day holds a special place in my heart since it was the first official date with my other half. We had been seeing each other around campus, but this was the first "big date" to a restaurant and dressing up nice. He also was so sweet and thoughtful with his Valentine's gifts even though we both had ZERO money.

Are you doing anything special this Valentine's Day?

Natalie
 

5 comments:

  1. We're taking Emmy's suggestion and having a family Valentine Dinner and then Tim and I will have a date night later on. Those Valentine's with the go-go squeeze are so cute! Happy Valentine's, hope you enjoy celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea for a valentine's gift. I am scared to see what my kids come home with today from their school parties. Smart thinking going out earlier in the week, it is going to be insane tomorrow. And yep, getting all prepped for our fancy family valentines dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love those squeeze Valentines! what a great idea. better then YES So Much Candy and Chocolate in my house right now.
    My hubby is always working on Valentines, so aside from a card and a small box of chocolates, the day pretty much passes as per any other. The kids get the focus for now, and hubby and I will find a day to celebrate some "we" time another day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I want everything pictured!
    The valentines were so cute. We gave cheap lollipops so I'd rather give squeeze fruit.
    We had plans tonight to have my parents babysit and maybe we'd actually go out, but they got stuck in NJ because of the snow. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going for an early Valentine's Day dinner - brilliant! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips