Tuesday, December 9, 2014

This House Needs a Mouse {Review}

As most of you know, I'm a HUGE book reader. I hope that both my boys find a love for reading too, so I'm always looking for great books that intrigue and keep their attention for more than 30 seconds.


This House Needs a Mouse written by C. Jeffrey Nunnally is a story of a mouse who's tired of his cage existence who wants more out of his life. He soon meets a family that is looking for a solution to the crumbs in their house and has a perfect new life. However, some unfortunate events turn his new lifestyle into havoc, and he has to find ways to overcome these obstacles.


This book has wonderful illustrations and kept the attention of both my four year old and two year old. They had so much fun following the story of this most adventurous mouse!

This book also is great for those learning to read with its repetition or just older children that love a good story!

This House Needs A Mouse is available now on the book's websiteAmazonBarnes and Noble, and Big Tent Books. It will make the perfect Christmas present for your little ones!

Disclaimer: I received this book in exchange for a review, but all opinions are my own.

Natalie

5 comments:

  1. So awesome that both our boys enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love the photo!
    Scarlet asks me to read it to her every night! And as you know, it's not a quick read, nor should it be a quick read. Tonight I had a twitter party instead. Sad. Now I miss that fun mouse book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, sounds like a really sweet story! my girls would love this one. and nice picture - I love seeing mine curled up reading a book too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion! Looks really cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your kid's enjoy the book. I always love seeing the pics of children reading it... so deeply satisfying for me as a children's author! Thank your for the kind review. Happy New Year. C. Jeffrey Nunnally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips