We held a KMB Holiday DIY Mom's Night Out at The Back Porch Mercantile. It was such a beautiful store, and I wanted everything. Not to mention the owner's creative talent!
Then on Saturday, I braved the dreary and drizzly day to take the boys to some fun on the Holiday Square. They weren't much for the outside activities, but they were more interested in the trains and toys in the toy store.
On Sunday, we FINALLY decorated the Christmas tree!
And on Sunday night we went and visited a different park decorated with lights!
How was your weekend?
Natalie

Your tree is beautiful!! Looks like a fun filled weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat is one stunning tree!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tree.
ReplyDeleteAnd what a train table at that store! Des would cry if we visited and then had to leave!
What fun!! I am just gearing up for a busy week! I love your tree!
ReplyDelete